Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl: can you follow me on insta?
Ben: sure I guess

*ben and the boys at the hotel*
unfollows the girls 😂😂😂
I think he follows/unfollows if he can see them again or not. If he cant he forgets🤣 he knows how to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I were fit, rich, famous and single like him I would be the same...

View attachment 1147920
Confession time... when i’m on vacation i follow guys i meet and if they leave the resort before me i unfollow because asap because when will i ever see them again? 🤣 i’m a bit of ben unfortunately heartless and horny. But still he is a better hoe than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4D208DD7-8754-4F3E-A935-BD6263819023.jpeg

Well. I’m not sure what to say anymore 🤢 love how ignorant he is :) not a care in the world

PS: I don’t think the tattoo was a good idea when you don’t want to be spotted Ben

PPS: Had a tit date tonight so forgive my bitchiness guys 🤕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is this the same zoo that was reported for animal abuse????? I read something about it some time ago but I'm not sure if it's the same zoo...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1151281

Well. I’m not sure what to say anymore 🤢 love how ignorant he is :) not a care in the world

PS: I don’t think the tattoo was a good idea when you don’t want to be spotted Ben

PPS: Had a tit date tonight so forgive my bitchiness guys 🤕
Hunniiiee sorry for your tit date💙💙💙men are worthless please don’t bother you deserve better😘 About this thing its not bitchiness its the truth unfortunately he failed once again. I don’t wanna say anything because i’m really so invested in animal care and this is abuse and he visits this place and feeds these animals. He probably watched tiger king, but apparently he doesn’t have the braincells to think that this is abuse and most of these big cats are being exploited. Im a bit angry and sad. Ive never ever visited an exotic zoo because almost all of them are exploiting and abusing animals😫😫

• Heart
@livy444 I think it is 🤔
@fernly 💕

When I said I want content… that’s not what I meant 🙄 look how fun it is to play tug war with a caged animal! 🤡
Seriously do these people really think that’s okay?

• Angry
  • Wow
@livy444 I think it is 🤔
@fernly 💕

When I said I want content… that’s not what I meant 🙄 look how fun it is to play tug war with a caged animal! 🤡
Seriously do these people really think that’s okay?

View attachment 1151639
OH MY GOODNESS. Oh Ben what have you done😫 It’s obvious they drug the tigers and lions when they get pictures as well. It’s a nasty thing and it made me sad seeing him doing this to that poor tiger cub. I thought he loved animals obviously i was wrong. He can go to Safari in the summer if he really wants to see wild life but someone needs to educate him on this issue. Miami is not a natural habitat for these big cats. Wildlife is dying in Africa and Asia and these cats go through so much pain so that stupid rich people can make fun of them and have « some fun » really disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was reading about this and apparently the owner of this zoo is a criminal!!!!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩

“Tabraue’s long criminal history as a former drug kingpin includes convictions for racketeering, narcotics violations, and dismembering and burning the remains of a former federal informant—his exotic-animal business served as a front for his drug-smuggling enterprise.” … wtf?

OH MY GOODNESS. Oh Ben what have you done😫 It’s obvious they drug the tigers and lions when they get pictures as well. It’s a nasty thing and it made me sad seeing him doing this to that poor tiger cub. I thought he loved animals obviously i was wrong. He can go to Safari in the summer if he really wants to see wild life but someone needs to educate him on this issue. Miami is not a natural habitat for these big cats. Wildlife is dying in Africa and Asia and these cats go through so much pain so that stupid rich people can make fun of them and have « some fun » really disappointed.
He’s to dumb to understand & to entitled to care - my guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“Tabraue’s long criminal history as a former drug kingpin includes convictions for racketeering, narcotics violations, and dismembering and burning the remains of a former federal informant—his exotic-animal business served as a front for his drug-smuggling enterprise.” … wtf?

He’s to dumb to understand & to entitled to care - my guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t believe i opened my eyes to this sh*tshow but still thanks @dankeabernein for showing these to us.🥺😬 and it once again reminded me there are still places like these torturing animals. Also sorry thought i saw a cub but its a big white tiger they are « playing with » i guess i’ll never be able to look at him the same way. I wish he considered the option Safari to be able to see these beautiful creatures.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I'm fuming with the video of them playing tug war with the tiger!!!!!!!

• Sad
I'm fuming with the video of them playing tug war with the tiger!!!!!!!
Yes me either. That was my last straw. He must have watched Tiger King and it was made to show how these tigers were being exploited, but these degenerates goes to the exact same place to see the tigers for themselves???? No logic and critical thinking abilities found😫 and i just checked the Peta link. Really really disappointed i mean they all have phones and they can check the name quickly if its an animal friendly foundation or not. They dont five a fvck for sure.

• Sad
don’t overload your knee,Benjamin🙄🙄

why so handsome and so dumb :(
Oh hahah I haven’t even thought about his knee! Imagine: „Ben Chilwell suffered a major set back in his recovery plans because he participated in a tug war with a tiger held in captivity at an animal abuse zoo“ 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

„Why so dumb and so handsome“ - wise words!

• Heart
Oh hahah I haven’t even thought about his knee! Imagine: „Ben Chilwell suffered a major set back in his recovery plans because he participated in a tug war with a tiger held in captivity at an animal abuse zoo“ 🤦🏼‍♀️😅
I think everything is wrong about this video. Him apparently 'stretching' his knee while playing with a tiger who is clearly doped in a place that shouldn't even exist where the owner is a criminal!!!!!!!! Did I forget something? 🤬

• Sad

„Why so dumb and so handsome“ - wise words!
Suddenly he doesn’t seem to be handsome anymore after what my eyes just witnessed. He just seems mediocre and ignorant. He could’ve checked what he is attending to. It takes seconds. Also even during/ after visiting the place you can understand if these animals are comfortable or not. He knows he is not in Asia or Africa and miami is not a natural habitat for tigers and lions tho. I thought he was more thoughtful and smarter than this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think everything is wrong about this video. Him apparently 'stretching' his knee while playing with a tiger who is clearly doped in a place that shouldn't even exist where the owner is a criminal!!!!!!!! Did I forget something? 🤬
“she doesn’t have much grip, does she” - you clearly forgot his ✨jOkE✨ 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.