Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally was a joke on this reality show and she acted like as a very controlling, manipulative and childish person. She was always talking bullshit about Amber (who was this season's winner lol). And she even turned off her comments on instagram when she left... Sorry but she was the biggest flop and no one even remembers her. Until today the girl hasn't even got 1M on instagram 😭😭😭😭💀
I haven’t watched the show because i dont like reality tv shows and i can understand the staged parts of it all like the one on netflix and on tlc etc. but some of the youtube videos of her were cute but now i feel different about her after reading these. I havent met much non english people watching casa amor. My american friend who got an English boyfriend used to watch it😂😂😂 she was talking about it way too much i guess she knew joanna and some other contestants too. Ben also watched it btw madders and him were watching it (the season joanna were in the show😂) must have felt awkward your ex making out with random people on a tv show millions watch😂 i could never watch my ex

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Search twitter and you'll see that most people didn't seem to like her 💀💀💀💀💀

• Wow
Research her on twitter and you'll see that most people didn't seem to like her 💀💀💀

Research her on twitter and you'll see that most people didn't seem to like her 💀💀💀
Yeah checked now and everyone says that the reason why she went in the show is probably to make Ben to return to her, but i think she wanted to be famous and wanted to go further in the show to achieve that😂 her menagement is the same with one of my friends who lives between UK and my country. She is an actress and she is famous in my country but she is friends with Joanna’s managers they are all Cypriots. She seems just fine but just too noisy😹 i mean she doesn’t have to shout to the camera we can hear her.

She follows a hashtag "teamjoanna" on instagram and when I went to see it there were over 5k posts but when I clicked on the hashtag there were about 5 posts about her and the rest is all about a UFC athlete named joanna... Sorry but I laughed so much about it 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She follows a hashtag "teamjoanna" on instagram and when I went to see it there were over 5k posts but when I clicked on the hashtag there were about 5 posts about her and the rest is all about a UFC athlete named joanna... Sorry but I laughed so much about it 😭😭😭😭😭😭
She wanna be famous so bad. It must be exhausting because she doesn’t hide that she wants to be famous and she is always trying to make an impact. Nice girl but trying sooo hard😂 even Ben wouldn’t be a help to make her famous because even Ben is not that famous. Hope she gets what she wants because she wants it sooo bad.

• Haha
This is from the scum so probably best not to take it as bible-

A source said: "Ben has been left furious by her going on the show even though he dumped her at the end of last summer because he wanted to be single.

"They had stayed good friends until when she told him she was going on Love Island.”
The s*n source
images (25).jpeg

"Ben has been left furious"
Ben furious
images (24).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot explain how upset I am for him why didn’t they just send him for an op in the first place, I’m worried now for his hopes to get into the World Cup squad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
SHIIIIIT I HATE EVERYTHING. I am really broken. I wish i could turn back time and whisper in his ear not try to win the ball from that bleeping Rabiot. I am so sorry😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Benjamin I’m on my way, personal nurse at your service….all jokes aside I really
Hope he is okay mentally too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Noooooo! And he was playing in such a great form when he got injured and now this. I truly believed he wouldn't need a surgery.
I just want to hug him, poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just want him to post a photo with his thumbs up and cheeky smile so we know he is okay

• Heart
I was waiting to embrace him like this and to watch him play football again. I loved chelsea more when he played. He added depth, skills and just he was playing like a midfielder. I will miss him sooo bad❤ Hope he can come back earlier than expected and better than expected. We LOVE YOU BEN🥺 just dont disappear again. Keep us updated❤ Hope he is doing okay mentally and emotionally. Can’t imagine how he might be feeling🥺

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also i hope he gets the best surgeon and i hope this surgery doesn’t change anything🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼Want him back as how we left him in November😢❤ I hate some other team fans for saying bad things about him. I am just tearing 😔😞 very bad day😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.