Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We started off still raging by chilwell vibes and she’s now gone for a rebrand. Wait for the tit to hit the fan again 🙄

@Rodney2208 dog got involved and contacted other chilly Fan pages. Turns out he has his own burner IG

Chilly was spotted at a concert in red trousers. Sitting normally so there’s hope the injury’s improving.

We got good news he’s returned to light training, yay

Ben and Camilla followed then unfollowed then followed then oh who can keep up with this tit

We discovered some Swedish Porta potty hoes may have been staying at Chilly’s. We don’t know if they were there for him, Tom or Harvey but they were dog rough and gave a few people the ick

Chilly’s got covid we thought it maybe from the latest insta hoes but who knows. Looks like he’ll be isolating with dumb and Dumber for his birthday

A new tattler called @bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are duck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was but implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

@Geraldine.20.jobs made a triumphant return and enlightened us that being shat on by rich Arabs really is a career choice, who knew 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ben got some new dubious tattoos but one picture of his hand gripping a counter top flooded us all

We got to see the Ben and KP cricket video where Ben looked tiny but cute. We’re still agreed he may be small(ish) in stature but we’re confident he’ll still be big where it matters

Still no news on has he had a Chinese yet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We started off still raging by chilwell vibes and she’s now gone for a rebrand. Wait for the tit to hit the fan again 🙄

@Rodney2208 dog got involved and contacted other chilly Fan pages. Turns out he has his own burner IG

Chilly was spotted at a concert in red trousers. Sitting normally so there’s hope the injury’s improving.

Ben and Camilla followed then unfollowed then followed then oh who can keep up with this tit

We discovered some Swedish Porta potty hoes may have been staying at Chilly’s. We don’t know if they were there for him, Tom or Harvey but they were dog rough and gave a few people the ick

Chilly’s got covid we thought it maybe from the latest insta hoes but who knows. Looks like he’ll be isolating with dumb and Dumber for his birthday

A new tattler called @bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are duck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was beat implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

@Geraldine.20.jobs made a triumphant return and enlightened us that being shat on by rich Arabs really is a career choice, who knew 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ben got some new dubious tattoos but one picture of his hand gripping a counter top flooded us all
We got to see the Ben and KP cricket video where Ben looked tiny but cute. We’re still agreed he may be small(ish) in stature but we’re confident he’ll still be big where it matters

Love it!

A new tattler called @bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are duck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was beat implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

Great recap❤

Here’s the most important pictures!
How come everything about this man feels do fascinating? Even his back?😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I honestly think the day he has a Chinese might be a better day than the day I get married
I’m gonna confess something. I’ve never had a Chinese before either but i’ve been to Chinese restaurants many times in London, Munich, Lausanne, Istanbul 😂 only Chilli Chicken and Fried Ice Cream as dessert...😔does that count? I feel so ignorant and as soon as I’m out I will try Chinese food. Also I am taking popular culture English class so i have to try Chinese in a way for the class❤ any recommendations?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

A new tattler called @bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are duck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was but implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

Beautiful recap my friend 💙 and I can confirm Yes I am still obsessed with the size of his dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for the recap!!!!! :)
This is our # 5 or # 6 thread????? Because I can't find the # 1. I only found the # 2, # 3, # 4, # 5 and now this one 🤔

I've just been doing the veg for my roast later and I've realised who Benjamins role model is. It's Chris Brown.

If C Breezy can put people on a flight then Chilly Big Willy's gotta do it too
Screenshot_20211219-113835.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the recap!!!!! :)
This is our # 5 or # 6 thread????? Because I can't find the # 1. I only found the # 2, # 3, # 4, # 5 and now this one 🤔
Here the first thread i think this was the first https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/tattle.life/threads/ben-chilwell-1-tink-finally-has-his-own-thread-come-say-hi-if-you-want-to-be-part-of-the-harem.24008/page-48?amp=1

I've just been doing the veg for my roast later and I've realised who Benjamins role model is. It's Chris Brown.

If C Breezy can put people on a flight then Chilly Big Willy's gotta do it too
View attachment 932495
Oh not this maaan... Do you think Ben listens to romantic songs like Celine Dion because I’m obsessed with Celine Dion and Adele these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhhh thank you so much. I think this thread doesn't have a tag with his name so maybe that's why it's not showing up here for me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ohhhhh thank you so much. I think this thread doesn't have a tag with his name so maybe that's why it's not showing up here for me 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can see the tag, it’s also tagged the ick threads 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3 more players got covid. Is this a curse on Chelsea? I mean nothing has been going well for Chelsea since Ben got injured. Evil eyes got Chelsea so bad😔

• Sad
Sorry for the rant but why are some people so dramatic over NOTHING on tumblr?????? I can't handle it sometimes. Everyday there seems to be a new bullshit about Ben and Mason on that site and ngl it makes me MAD. There are a lot of people who are always here with an eye on the nonsense we talk and absolutely everything we say someone takes it out of the context and go to tumblr to tell LIES. We no longer have the "privacy" to say anything here because everything we say is "leaked" and taken out of context. We have to always be careful even with JOKES when we always make it clear that they are just JOKES. Sorry guys but sometimes it's really boring and tiring, I just don't have the energy for it anymore. Sorry for the drama lol

• Wow
Sorry for the rant but why are some people so dramatic over NOTHING on tumblr?????? I can't handle it sometimes. Everyday there seems to be a new bullshit about Ben and Mason on that site and ngl it makes me MAD. There are a lot of people who are always here with an eye on the nonsense we talk and absolutely everything we say someone takes it out of the context and go to tumblr to tell LIES. We no longer have the "privacy" to say anything here because everything we say is "leaked" and taken out of context. We have to always be careful even with JOKES when we always make it clear that they are just JOKES. Sorry guys but sometimes it's really boring and tiring, I just don't have the energy for it anymore. Sorry for the drama lol
What’s happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.