Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things would soon change if Ben met someone he wanted a relationship with, can’t see someone putting up with them hanging around with their begging bowls
This is true I fully intend to kick them out when I move in x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he’s said before they’ve all been friends since childhood which is great, but they seem to constantly be on the private jets, at the big games, holidays, staying with him. I’m all for treating your friends but it does seem like he’s paying for everything and surely they’d be more humble than to keep rinsing him. Maybe they pay their way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things would soon change if Ben met someone he wanted a relationship with, can’t see someone putting up with them hanging around with their begging bowls
Definitely this... they cannot keep staying at his place or keep coming from every corner when he has a relationship. Maybe ben would let them but i dont think the girl would want them around...

Reactions: 4
Tbh if the girl was a clout chaser insta hoe type I don't think she'd mind the fact that his friends come in a package deal with him lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tbh if the girl was a clout chaser insta hoe type I don't think she'd mind the fact that his friends come in a package deal with him lol
That’s a fair point. What a bloody package that is 😩 beautiful Benjamin and the two (sometimes more) fools

Reactions: 3
Ngl I dont think a normal girl with a bright mind would want to keep up with their nonsense... and i dont think ben can pull off such a girl. His circle is full of clout chasers and probably he is gonna end up with one of them sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What's the tea on her? Apart from the Dubai situation ofc that never fails to make me laugh - what an ungrateful twit😂
Don’t I always forget about that and then when it gets mentioned again I die laughing 😂 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the tea on her? Apart from the Dubai situation ofc that never fails to make me laugh - what an ungrateful twit😂
Actually I remembered that when i was following her she once said her favorite spot and favorite city is Dubai and now i think it might be a lie that she wasnt happy Ben took her to dubai. She seems nice but just too noisy😂😂 gives me headache

Reactions: 2
This is from the scum so probably best not to take it as bible-

A source said: "Ben has been left furious by her going on the show even though he dumped her at the end of last summer because he wanted to be single.

"They had stayed good friends until when she told him she was going on Love Island.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Actually I remembered that when i was following her she once said her favorite spot and favorite city is Dubai and now i think it might be a lie that she wasnt happy Ben took her to dubai. She seems nice but just too noisy😂😂 gives me headache
Ben reading this like

F076BA29-5472-498D-9A2D-B0FDA15683C5.jpeg

• Haha
Yep all this talk has led me to binge her tiktoks and she seems like a decent gal just a bit ott

This is from the scum so probably best not to take it as bible-

A source said: "Ben has been left furious by her going on the show even though he dumped her at the end of last summer because he wanted to be single.

"They had stayed good friends until when she told him she was going on Love Island.”
Not the double standards pls Ben 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.