Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Don't know how many of you follow Mason's thread but we have found out tonight that someone who was on Tattle, and has been banned again, has been trying to sell stories about Ben and Mason to the tabloids. So just be mindful when posting about gossip because it's more than just tumblr lurkers reading. There are sick people literally trying to use this to hurt their careers. The Camila story, for example, guess where it came from?
I know we are all here just trying to have fun and shouldn't have to overthink everything we write about but some just love to spoil the fun for everyone else, sadly.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

LyndyLou

VIP Member
We started off still raging by chilwell vibes and she’s now gone for a rebrand. Wait for the shit to hit the fan again 🙄

@Rodney2208 dog got involved and contacted other chilly Fan pages. Turns out he has his own burner IG

Chilly was spotted at a concert in red trousers. Sitting normally so there’s hope the injury’s improving.

We got good news he’s returned to light training, yay

Ben and Camilla followed then unfollowed then followed then oh who can keep up with this shit

We discovered some Swedish Porta potty hoes may have been staying at Chilly’s. We don’t know if they were there for him, Tom or Harvey but they were dog rough and gave a few people the ick

Chilly’s got covid we thought it maybe from the latest insta hoes but who knows. Looks like he’ll be isolating with dumb and Dumber for his birthday

A new tattler called @bluetimes showed up and told us all Ben was lovely and Tom and Harvey are fuck boys who take advantage of him. They wouldn’t reveal who they was but implied they was a ‘close source’ and disappeared again but it was quite well punctuated and we got kisses?

@Geraldine.20.jobs made a triumphant return and enlightened us that being shat on by rich Arabs really is a career choice, who knew 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ben got some new dubious tattoos but one picture of his hand gripping a counter top flooded us all

We got to see the Ben and KP cricket video where Ben looked tiny but cute. We’re still agreed he may be small(ish) in stature but we’re confident he’ll still be big where it matters

Still no news on has he had a Chinese yet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Here4thetea

This is all madness that things said on here are being sold to the press. Luckily the lads have there clubs PR behind them. These threads normally have me laughing at the things people say but people always have to ruin it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Smca53

VIP Member
The only thing I’m going to say on this is I think psychos like that get a kick out of even being mentioned and thinking people are worried about them, I think it’s best to ignore the fact that they exist at all (y)💙

• Heart

GGina

VIP Member
Would love to have this view today giving our boy a birthday blowjob 😍

F8AA55D0-25AE-4B34-BEA6-C9830FAB4EEA.jpeg

Yes my ick might have disappeared 😂 hope dumb and dumber managed to buy him something nice as penance for giving him Dubai whore covid!

• Haha

missloveisland

I know I’m still listed as new but I’ve been reading since the first thread and merely appreciate his beauty with concern and hope he’ll eat a Chinese one day 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

LyndyLou

VIP Member
I’ve just realised today is the day I become a VIP member which means over 1000 posts. Mostly admiring Bens arse and bulge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8