Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Chelsea are stuck with Alonso...
They have to get a solid LB now and i saw two three names here and there. Lucas Digne would be better and cheaper than other expensive options. Alonso is just not it. He cant even run back.

Reactions: 1
I wanted to be positive and not bring the mood down but I always felt like not going for surgery the moment he got injured was a bad idea. But obviously, doctors know a lot more than I do so I hoped they were right.

Reactions: 6
9C986637-9B85-45AF-8BBA-D078A2AA10AF.jpeg
This is positive

I wanted to be positive and not bring the mood down but I always felt like not going for surgery the moment he got injured was a bad idea. But obviously, doctors know a lot more than I do so I hoped they were right.
No I agree just think if they had sent him in the first place he would have been a month into full recovery I guess they will hoping it would heal itself

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I mean, it's a terrible injury. Not the worst but almost. But at the same time, look how many players have it during their careers. And they keep going after surgery. It's, sadly, a very common injury.
It sounds worse because it's so many months. But he'll be fine and can even learn from this. A lot of players use these injuries to work on other aspects of their game even.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

No this is terrible news 😭😭😭

Just quitting my job to go volunteer as Ben's nurse for the indefinite future.
Good idea I think I’ll do the same. We can do shifts I think it best I do the night shift so I can snuggle up to him in bed. If you get days you’ll have to get him washed, dressed and keep him entertained. Actually I think I prefer the sound of days 😜
Joking aside though I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Gutted for him ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

No this is terrible news 😭😭😭

Good idea I think I’ll do the same. We can do shifts I think it best I do the night shift so I can snuggle up to him in bed. If you get days you’ll have to get him washed, dressed and keep him entertained. Actually I think I prefer the sound of days 😜
Joking aside though I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Gutted for him ☹
Also I realized that everyone who knows him personally are very very sorry that he will be upset because everyone thinks he is lovely😔🥺🥺 he is really a good person and made a positive impact on everyone. ❤ Just want him back and wish him a good surgery

• Heart
I'd genuinely convinced myself he'd be back after the medical team said it was only a partial tear. I'm heartbroken for him, this was one of his biggest chances to feature in the world cup too 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Feel awful for him because it seemed he was really coming into his own and his confidence was starting to show. Rather him miss the season than potentially miss being part of the World Cup.

• Heart
  • Sad
Feel awful for him because it seemed he was really coming into his own and his confidence was starting to show. Rather him miss the season than potentially miss being part of the World Cup.

Let’s hope surgery goes well and he’s back ready for next season. He’s got a small chance of making the World Cup as it’s later than usual. Hopefully he’ll get game time when he’s fit again 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Let’s hope surgery goes well and he’s back ready for next season. He’s got a small chance of making the World Cup as it’s later than usual. Hopefully he’ll get game time when he’s fit again 🙏🏼
Virgil Van Dijk also suffered from ACL injury and he came back the same. He gives the same performance and he recovered in 9 months. I want the same for Chilly🤞🏼🤞🏼❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.