Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going to miss him. I just hope he doesn’t pre occupy his time getting carried away with too many instahoes πŸ™„
Forget the insta hoes, he can arrange a loan deal with my boyfriend for me ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the two rats will help his family take care of him, especially in the first 4 weeks after the surgery, which are annoying days 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if the two rats will help his family take care of him, especially in the first 4 weeks after the surgery, which are annoying days 😬
Ah i hope his parents are there for him❀❀❀🀞🏼Undergoing an operation alone is the worst and i hope he will have his loved ones beside him❀He loves his friends so maybe he wants them beside as well but we dont like them😹😹😹 oscar looks like a better company🀌🀌

Reactions: 5

His fan club rushing round to help him rehabilitate πŸ˜‚
Ummm some fantasy stuff included too please🀞🏼😹 i’m signing up for that tooπŸ˜‹ btw hope juventus gets relegated and rabiot gets sacked. My hate for them is so strong now...

Reactions: 1
This twit is the reason Ben's dealing with this. The tackle was so unnecessary bc I'm pretty sure Juve knew they were going to lose at that point.

Capture7.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.