Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chillyโ€™s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from the scum so probably best not to take it as bible-

A source said: "Ben has been left furious by her going on the show even though he dumped her at the end of last summer because he wanted to be single.

"They had stayed good friends until when she told him she was going on Love Island.โ€
Maybe he thought she was going to talk about him or try and use him for more fame.
I tell you what Ben could take me to Southend on Sea and Iโ€™d be eternally grateful. For Dubai he could literally do anything he wanted with me ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Maybe he thought she was going to talk about him or try and use him for more fame.
I tell you what Ben could take me to Southend on Sea and Iโ€™d be eternally grateful. For Dubai he could literally do anything he wanted with me ๐Ÿ˜œ
Ah same my boyfriend could literally take me out for a dinner and i would be the happiest person because its the time that matters with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Some people cannot be satisfied with the best (well i hate dubai sooo๐Ÿ˜‚but still would appreciate)

Reactions: 5
This is such a lovely picture. So natural and no hair gel in sight @GGina
Itโ€™s one of my favourites! I was scrolling through my collection ( ๐Ÿ˜‚ ) looking for a good reaction photo. Turns out Ben is too smiley, he only ever smiles in his photos ๐Ÿ˜„

Mason Mount on the other hand is a walking reaction photo

C88A1DE0-751E-47A7-B1BC-F72B4CFB27A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s one of my favourites! I was scrolling through my collection ( ๐Ÿ˜‚ ) looking for a good reaction photo. Turns out Ben is too smiley, he only ever smiles in his photos ๐Ÿ˜„

Mason Mount on the other hand is a walking reaction photo

View attachment 946324
Ben is the cheekiest footballer i have seenโค He is always smiley and supportive and always pulls pranks on his teammatesโค But really he doesnโ€™t smile on his photos ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m still not over this ๐Ÿฅต

View attachment 946335

Or this

View attachment 946337

And especially not this

View attachment 946340
His eyes just leaves you weeeeak... third photo is very dangerous ๐Ÿ˜‚ i mean you look up and he is looking down and its all about fantasy. Damn Ben Chilwell you make me question my decency

• Heart
Reactions: 4
he is the cutest with childreeeen... cmon ben sign for cambridge utd make her happyyy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โคโคโค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did some googling and companies house reading ๐Ÿคฃ seems he actually has a degree - BA Hons in Film and Tv Production, and has actually been a production assistant/floor runner for a few things ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
His current job roll did make me laugh thoughโ€ฆView attachment 946170
"COVID assistant/secretary/testing coordinator"
images (24).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl I dont think a normal girl with a bright mind would want to keep up with their nonsense... and i dont think ben can pull off such a girl. His circle is full of clout chasers and probably he is gonna end up with one of them sadly
Tbh the cycle of all these players are full of clout chasers ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

What's the tea on her? Apart from the Dubai situation ofc that never fails to make me laugh - what an ungrateful twit๐Ÿ˜‚
She literally was a joke on this reality show and she acted like as a very controlling, manipulative and childish person. She was always talking bullshit about Amber (who was this season's winner lol). And she even turned off her comments on instagram when she left... Sorry but she was the biggest flop and no one even remembers her. Until today the girl hasn't even got 1M on instagram ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.