Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This was bleeping iconic. I remember watching the game with my friends in my hometown actually we we’re thinking of going to the final but they relocated the final🥲and they went like SHIIIIIIIT they were supporting Mancity. I was so proud😂 i call this « the sexy defending » 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think Ben will be at the Bridge for Brighton game. I wish i had a ticket so i could breathe the same air with him😋😋😋
I hope so be lovely to see him 🥰
You do make me laugh, breath the same air 😂 if we was anywhere near him it’d be deep breath time

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope so be lovely to see him 🥰
You do make me laugh, breath the same air 😂 if we was anywhere near him it’d be deep breath time

I brought bad luck to him anyway😞 but i am supporting him and encourage my chelsea supporter friends to do the same. Everybody loves him💙 if i ever saw him in person i would run away real quick😂i’m just the worst introvert you can possibly ever see but being in the same stadium would just feel good❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's the slightly grown out beard and piercing eyes oh god 🥵
Also completely beside the point but his t-shirt is making it look like he's got a bit of beer belly😂 don't worry Ben I'll take u any which way x
hahaha the T-shirt does look a bit ‘puffed’ out. This is to remind us just how fit Ben is

• Heart
hahaha the T-shirt does look a bit ‘puffed’ out. This is to remind us just how fit Ben is
He is fiiiit😋 his belly looks bloated even when he is 100% fit and probably he cannot work out properly for more than a month. I like bloated bellies anyway😋😂

Genuine question. Is this brand Harvey’s “job”?

Least Ben looks hot I suppose
Did some googling and companies house reading 🤣 seems he actually has a degree - BA Hons in Film and Tv Production, and has actually been a production assistant/floor runner for a few things 🤷🏼‍♀️
His current job roll did make me laugh though…
754A57F7-BA9B-410C-9503-1B6AD0E7D98C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did some googling and companies house reading 🤣 seems he actually has a degree - BA Homs Film and Tv Production, and has actually been a production assistant/floor runner for a few things 🤷🏼‍♀️
His current job roll did make me laugh though…View attachment 946170
Wow never ever i would say he is a production assistant or anything related😂 i love filming industry why doesn’t he pursue a career in production it is the cooloest thing? Current job roll is hilarious 😂😂 omg it says he worked for ted lasso SHIIIIIIT this mf lives my dreaaaam he gets to be close to chilly and works for ted lasso?!!! My number one enemy from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did some googling and companies house reading 🤣 seems he actually has a degree - BA Hons in Film and Tv Production, and has actually been a production assistant/floor runner for a few things 🤷🏼‍♀️
His current job roll did make me laugh though…View attachment 946170
No stop I’m dying, clearly his covid awareness is left on the street outside Benjamin’s mansion 🤣🤣 “Yeah sure covid-riddled hoes, come on in ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No stop I’m dying, clearly his covid awareness is left on the street outside Benjamin’s mansion 🤣🤣 “Yeah sure covid-riddled hoes, come on in ✌🏻
You couldn’t make it up could you 😂 It’s also not a steady or well paid job which just goes to support the theory he’s tapping Ben for money, publicity and free rent 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That’s what I thought too! It was far to good a find not to share!

• Haha
Degenerate boys. They act like nice boys until they get what they want as it seems. Wonder if ben went out with these tonight or is he still at home😔 just wanna give him a big teddy bear hug.
I think he’s said before they’ve all been friends since childhood which is great, but they seem to constantly be on the private jets, at the big games, holidays, staying with him. I’m all for treating your friends but it does seem like he’s paying for everything and surely they’d be more humble than to keep rinsing him. Maybe they pay their way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things would soon change if Ben met someone he wanted a relationship with, can’t see someone putting up with them hanging around with their begging bowls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.