Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a fab picture of our Chilly with the best hair. Why doesn’t he keep it like this all the time instead of the oil slick he favours 🙄View attachment 856418
He said his hair bothers him while playing but it definitely gets messy anyway during the game after 10 minutes😂 he should leave it like this and the gel makes his ears look bigger and i love that but still dont use the gel benji🙏🏼if youre reading this DONT USE IT😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's just used to putting gel on it. I put 80 bobby pins on my hair when I play tennis because just one tiny hair on my face drives me crazy 😂 Do I need to do it? No, because I have a headband on for a reason but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I'm used to it.

Reactions: 1
He's just used to putting gel on it. I put 80 bobby pins on my hair when I play tennis because just one tiny hair on my face drives me crazy 😂 Do I need to do it? No, because I have a headband on for a reason but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I'm used to it.
I did wonder if it’s maybe also sort of a superstitious thing as well now, if he’s always done it. He does the touching the grass and blessing himself going on/off the pitch as well so wouldn’t surprise me if the gel is part of the package 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I did wonder if it’s maybe also sort of a superstitious thing as well now, if he’s always done it. He does the touching the grass and blessing himself going on/off the pitch as well so wouldn’t surprise me if the gel is part of the package 😅
Bless him such a holy boy 😇😇😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
His ears and his freckles are killing me😫💖love theeeem
These ears<3

Oh yees. Might be. He seems like really superstitious and devoted. I expect that from him.

Attachments

Maybe he just got a discount on a job lot of hair gel and he’s using it all up 😂 but he just looks so much better without it and could you imagine having a shag with him and touching his hair you’d be trying to wipe your hand on the sheets or the back of the sofa 🤪

• Haha
Maybe he just got a discount on a job lot of hair gel and he’s using it all up 😂 but he just looks so much better without it and could you imagine having a shag with him and touching his hair you’d be trying to wipe your hand on the sheets or the back of the sofa 🤪
No way I'd drag him in the shower I can't stand the feel of hair gel :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
No way I'd drag him in the shower I can't stand the feel of hair gel :sick:

Please dont throw me out of the thread but i would have sex with him with all that gel. I needed to confess this sin.

• Haha
Only option is to get him sweaty enough that he sweats it off like he does on the pitch 🙁 Can only be running our hands through the soft messy hair

Reactions: 3
Please dont throw me out of the thread but i would have sex with him with all that gel. I needed to confess this sin.
To be honest I’d shag him with or without the hair gel I’d just have to make sure I keep my hands away from the Barnet if it’s slicked up 😂

• Haha
Only option is to get him sweaty enough that he sweats it off like he does on the pitch 🙁 Can only be running our hands through the soft messy hair
Hahahahah sometimes he gets very ambitious and aggressive on the pitch with sweat its too much to handle😫 why people dont see how attractive he is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I just got to the office and one of my coworkers asked me why my hair looks dirty 😂 😂 (It has a lot of product in it because of a shoot, I can't wait to wash it). Can we send him to London to shame Benjamin into never using hair gel again? 😂

• Haha
I just got to the office and one of my coworkers asked me why my hair looks dirty 😂 😂 (It has a lot of product in it because of a shoot, I can't wait to wash it). Can we send him to London to shame Benjamin into never using hair gel again? 😂
I dont think shaming him would work, he looks like it would tease him to do it more often if we shame him😂

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.