Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, also another long time lurker 😅
Sadly I have no interesting gossip to contribute rn, but just wanted to say hi!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hate that I notice this but he keeps following random girls, they follow him back and then he unfollows them :ROFLMAO: Kinda feel sorry for the girls tbh, they must be like wtf come back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hate that I notice this but he keeps following random girls, they follow him back and then he unfollows them :ROFLMAO: Kinda feel sorry for the girls tbh, they must be like wtf come back
I’ve just noticed this!!

Reactions: 1
Ruthless Chilly 😂 doesn't even give them a couple of days to show off how pretty they are.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Like how😬 i feel like he is a real heartbreaker at this point. Why would you follow them first and rhen immediately unfollow😂

Unless Kelsey has him wrapped around her finger and told him to unfollow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unless Kelsey has him wrapped around her finger and told him to unfollow 😂😂😂
Well she’s doing a bad job at stopping him liking lots of underwear photos :ROFLMAO: I see he’s popped up in Ellie Brown’s likes again:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Well she’s doing a bad job at stopping him liking lots of underwear photos :ROFLMAO: I see he’s popped up in Ellie Brown’s likes again:sick:
Oh my days ben you are a naughty boy can you please be a good boy at least try it. I dont blame him tho he must be needy now that he is all surrounded by men in england camp.

I often wonder with these footballers if they actually got in a serious relationship if all this would stop….ain’t my Ben gonna be liking half naked women while in my bed!

Ben, we can like photos of instahoes together ❤ it's meant to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I often wonder with these footballers if they actually got in a serious relationship if all this would stop….ain’t my Ben gonna be liking half naked women while in my bed!
Probably only the super decent ones would stop doing all that when in a relationship, e.g. Kane, Henderson, Rice
I feel like Ben would though, he doesn't seem like a Madders type lol

• Sick
Probably only the super decent ones would stop doing all that when in a relationship, e.g. Kane, Henderson, Rice
I feel like Ben would though, he doesn't seem like a Madders type lol
Whenever anyone mentions Madders I shudder involuntarily 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh i dated a player in my homeland he was in the second team and he thought he could touch other women and he only realized it was disgusting when i dumped him before i came to london. I dont think many wags could do this but you know who would like to be in such a relationship? I dont think benji is that stupid or irresponsible but many of these players are so horny and they dont hide it at all but they also wanna gate keep their girlfriends/wives.

Whenever anyone mentions Madders I shudder involuntarily 🐀
SAME 🗣🗣🗣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.