Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread will turn me into a jealous person and it'll be you guys' fault πŸ˜‚ I refuse to become that person πŸ™ˆ

Benjamin’s shag list must be miles long at this point

I don't see my name in there. Gotta fix that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
new instahoe seems to be in Dubai
also am I the only one who didn't know mercedes was a legit name? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This thread will turn me into a jealous person and it'll be you guys' fault πŸ˜‚ I refuse to become that person πŸ™ˆ

I don't see my name in there. Gotta fix that!
I dont have the qualifications to be on that list sooo im not sadπŸ₯Ί

new instahoe seems to be in Dubai
also am I the only one who didn't know mercedes was a legit name? πŸ˜‚
He definitely isn’t interested in natural beauty is he πŸ˜‚

BRB off to Harley Street so I can slide into his dms

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont have the qualifications to be on that list sooo im not sadπŸ₯Ί
I definitely don’t have the qualifications to be on that list in any way shape or form. I’d need to lose a few years, a few pounds, shape up and have about 5 surgeries but I’d still give my right tit for a go πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I always joke saying that if he likes big bums and big boobs, he won't look at me twice πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ but maybe what he actually likes is a tall skinny German and he hasn't realised yet πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I definitely don’t have the qualifications to be on that list in any way shape or form. I’d need to lose a few years, a few pounds, shape up and have about 5 surgeries but I’d still give my right tit for a go πŸ˜‚
I have no boobsπŸ˜‚ i am tall but i lack the experience charm and a little bit of everything oh wait i just realized i am almost the same height as himπŸ˜‚suddenly i lost interest

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If he refuses to stop using hair gel, I won't make any efforts to fit his type. Sorry Benji πŸ˜‚
One day, I'll be a Bundesliga WAG and he'll cry because he missed his chance :m

• Haha
If he refuses to stop using hair gel, I won't make any efforts to fit his type. Sorry Benji πŸ˜‚
Yes we have requirements as well.
1) ditch the hair gel
2) stop following every insta hoe around
3) show more flesh/abs
4) make sure you wear those tights for training regularly

• Heart
  • Haha
Bundesliga is coool as f😫i loved the fans and the atmosphere when i went to see a game there.

• Heart
Bundesliga is coool as f😫i loved the fans and the atmosphere when i went to see a game there.
It's the best place for football in Europe when it comes to the fan experience. I can't wait to be back there...next week? I think we have a home game but I'm a little lost πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.