Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll start a madders thread especially for you 😂
Everyone without any exception hates madders😂 he is really giving that unreliable energy and he looks like something that i hate but i cannot name it. Even my roomie saw his picture and said this man is probably a clown but everbody get that good boy energy from ben😂i hope he doesnt turn out to be the opposite considering his friends are madders and jack grealish. I hope he didnt do anything to displease that girl who unfollowed him.

Why does everyone turn up with suitcases and then there’s chilly with a backpack
Because he needs to keep up the “school trip” vibe and you can’t do that with a suitcase

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, Ben isn't really a gamer and most of those suitcases are their Xbox or whatever they use 😂 I'm not a gamer either.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also, Ben isn't really a gamer and most of those suitcases are their Xbox or whatever they use 😂 I'm not a gamer either.
I thought that but there was a video of him the other day on insta saying he now plays Fifa a few times a week! I liked that he wasn’t really a gamer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that but there was a video of him the other day on insta saying he now plays Fifa a few times a week! I liked that he wasn’t really a gamer :ROFLMAO:
I remember last year he said he doesn’t like to play fifa, he likes call of duty but he doesn’t play much. Maybe he just started playing fifa frequently but isnt addicted like the others.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.