Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just going to say that I read in a book (written by a doctor) that we can adapt to fit all sizes so 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just channel Gone with the Wind… ‘well men they flirt with girls like that but they don’t marry them’ 🤷‍♀️

9D9C9AE0-3C41-45B3-8756-E7B21289A026.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
#infooftheday

Im out i cannot get it i just saw the lingerie pics he liked those girls are just ABOVE MY LEAGUE🤣
I really feel when Ben settles down it will be with a nice, normal, decent girl. He’s quite middle class and I think the models and influencers are for his playing around years. Course I’m probably totally wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I really feel when Ben settles down it will be with a nice, normal, decent girl. He’s quite middle class and I think the models and influencers are for his playing around years. Course I’m probably totally wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was going to say pick me but...I don't know if I see Benji as husband material 😂 I'll stay with Kai.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just think the opposite he wants to be involved with that lifestyle i think he really tries hard to look “ends” 😂 but maybe I’m also wrong. Either way he seems just sweet❤

I was going to say pick me but...I don't know if I see Benji as husband material 😂 I'll stay with Kai.
He is the husband material that i would like maybe im just a white mans bleep😂 kai is super cuuuute omg i just learned that sophia is his first ever girlfriend and still with her WHAT A GENT❤🥺

• Heart
Just channel Gone with the Wind… ‘well men they flirt with girls like that but they don’t marry them’ 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 866052
Omg i have a love/hate relationship with this movie. I loved the techniques while watching this WHAT A MASTERPIECE but still it made me so sad to see the slavery and all that

About the video i loved how the tried to talk with his hands because he was emotional in that moment and he resorted to his hands as a way of defense mechanism. I hope he never tastes to be benched for no reason. I still haye southgate for not playing him for even a MINUTE. I mean was it hat hard? I know i have no right to criticize him but still you know

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.