Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say pick me but...I don't know if I see Benji as husband material 😂 I'll stay with Kai.
I think he maybe used to be husband material buuuut has been heavily influenced by his friends/football friends/the exposure he’s had to anything and everything he wants 😬

I still would though

Reactions: 5
Omg i have a love/hate relationship with this movie. I loved the techniques while watching this WHAT A MASTERPIECE but still it made me so sad to see the slavery and all that
I adore it and think it’s good from a historical perspective but also it’s so LONG!

I was going to say pick me but...I don't know if I see Benji as husband material 😂 I'll stay with Kai.
I think if I’m single for much longer I’d even marry 🐌

This is what life has come to

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think he maybe used to be husband material buuuut has been heavily influenced by his friends/football friends/the exposure he’s had to anything and everything he wants 😬

I still would though
I guess im stupid😂considering i was cheated on twice i have no right to talk about husban materials but he seems quite decent🥺❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I still would though
By the way i know he is middle class and he is a devout Christian probably i could never have the same opinions and same lifestyle with him or people like him because i dont believe in marriage. I like him because he is just nothing like his cheater friend Jack Grealish and Madders but he tries to create an image of himself like he is like them.

I guess im stupid😂considering i was cheated on twice i have no right to talk about husban materials but he seems quite decent🥺❤
Girl you’re not stupid, whoever those two people were are stupid. Don’t forget that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Girl you’re not stupid, whoever those two people were are stupid. Don’t forget that ❤
You can’t even imagine the amount of gaslighting i was exposed to. One of them was english and he knew that i was cheated and yet he did it anyway. Since then i cannot really count on anybody😂end of story. I am still recovering from gaslighting:( i loved these words thanks😘❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Mine cheated with at least 3 that I know about so I feel you ❤ Even if it was BC I’d be done…

I’m in that recovering from gaslighting phase too… sending love

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really feel when Ben settles down it will be with a nice, normal, decent girl. He’s quite middle class and I think the models and influencers are for his playing around years. Course I’m probably totally wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the same thing. I think now he just wants to have fun (as he should) with all of them because he's young and etc...

Reactions: 3
He looks 10/10. Call the fire brigade my Fanny’s on fire 🔥
We watched this interview with my friends mutd supporter brother before the game against albanie and he said « he is still whining » and i just said « duck you » sometimes people are just so stupid for taking mental health for granted... im still sorry about how his voice shaking❤ Virtual hugs for ben and anyone who needs it

• Heart

I still would though
In fact I think he tries to show/create an image of himself that doesn't match his reality.
I think he tries to show an image of being someone "cool"... If that makes sense lol

No way, you're not stupid!!!!

In fact, I think he tries to create an image of himself that doesn't match his reality.
I think he tries to show an image of being someone "cool"... If that makes sense lol
Deffo agree 😂 he is already cool the way he is but he is trying so hard sometimes. Ben is always hot chocolate and marshmallows type of softie perfect guy for me ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In fact I think he tries to show/create an image of himself that doesn't match his reality.
I think so too. Hanging out with Deli, Jack and Madders has done that to him. Deep down he’s a middle class lad who likes to play chess, and learn piano. He’s always so polite and well spoken too ❤

You can’t even imagine the amount of gaslighting i was exposed to. One of them was english and he knew that i was cheated and yet he did it anyway. Since then i cannot really count on anybody😂end of story. I am still recovering from gaslighting:( i loved these words thanks😘❤
Mine cheated with at least 3 that I know about so I feel you ❤ Even if it was BC I’d be done…

I’m in that recovering from gaslighting phase too… sending love

We’ve got you both. Men are trash x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, classic middle-class kid 😂 how do you all think I ended up as a metalhead that dyed her blonde hair black as a teen? 🙈 So cool 🤪 (I mean, the music part is cool. I still listen to that).
And I still do it. I hate people calling me posh. So it's the same for him, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.