Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo agree πŸ˜‚ he is already cool the way he is but he is trying so hard sometimes. Ben is always hot chocolate and marshmallows type of softie perfect guy for me ❀
I believe he's the sweetest when he's really in love with someone

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, classic middle-class kid πŸ˜‚ how do you all think I ended up as a metalhead that dyed her blonde hair black as a teen? πŸ™ˆ So cool πŸ€ͺ (I mean, the music part is cool. I still listen to that).
And I still do it. I hate people calling me posh. So it's the same for him, I'm sure.
Omg i started smoking cigarettes and did it fir 2 months just because my friends were smoking. Still laugh At myself i hated the feeling of it and never enjoyed it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think so too. Hanging out with Deli, Jack and Madders has done that to him. Deep down he’s a middle class lad who likes to play chess, and learn piano. He’s always so polite and well spoken too ❀
Yeah 100% :)

Well he books surprise trips to Dubai. Although that seemed to have backfired on him πŸ™„
Its so heartlesss and cruel to do that. I mean i could even have a cup of coffee at starbucks with him. If you really love someone it doesn’t matter where you spend your vacation.

Reactions: 1
I mean I just think she could at least be grateful for that??? Even if she didn't like it and etc... But ok
I’m so horny for Ben he could take me round the back of the bike sheds, an alleyway anywhere and I’d be veryyyyy greateful πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh sorryπŸ™πŸΌShe was maybe right maybe she didnt like her first trip to dubai i couldnt think of that.
Nah, it's okay. I know it sounds like she was just being a brat πŸ˜‚
I guess I'm a brat too πŸ™ˆ
I'll organize our holidays, Benji.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so horny for Ben he could take me round the back of the bike sheds, an alleyway anywhere and I’d be veryyyyy greateful πŸ˜‚
He could just take me to a pizzeria I wouldn’t mindπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean I just think she could at least be grateful for that??? Even if she didn't like it and etc... But ok

This was posted earlier (on this thread? Or the Mason thread?) I hadn’t seen it before but it did ~things~ to me to see them on opposite sides

A5F58B57-BC14-4872-8271-A1BF65F4BF64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.