Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant cartia following nyc when they’ve only met once

probably thought it was inappropriate when chelsea are doing so bad
Yeah that did cross my mind tbh he didn’t even like the post either he probably thought if he posted he would of got hate comments

Reactions: 2
Yeah that did cross my mind tbh he didn’t even like the post either he probably thought if he posted he would of got hate comments
Maybe but, Ben is one of players that has played well & been speaking post match. From what I saw fans were pleased with the extension

Reactions: 3
Maybe but, Ben is one of players that has played well & been speaking post match. From what I saw fans were pleased with the extension
Exactly I thought same thing like I thought he would of wanted too thank the fans and stuff because they stuck by him throughout injury but he didn’t even acknowledge it atalll and didnt like the post or even repost it? And he’s been playing well, even Marcus uploaded it and he doesn’t play last month I just went back his friends liked it that’s it

Reactions: 1
Aww he added it to his feed he loves cricket haha

---
Ben becoming a godfather again?? Twins wow

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've never know anyone talk about their hair as much as Cartia but she's not obsessed with it anymore 😂 seriously?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Out with her friend again and little notes left by Ashton. Quotes are being posted again. Is Ben away? 👀👀

Reactions: 2
I've never know anyone talk about their hair as much as Cartia but she's not obsessed with it anymore 😂 seriously?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Out with her friend again and little notes left by Ashton. Quotes are being posted again. Is Ben away? 👀👀
I know 🙄 can’t wait for Tuesday 🤣
I think training happened yesterday. They only seem to see each other at weekends based on sm. They could see each other more just keeping it low key

Honest it was like 3 mins story of her hair lol She liked his recent yesterday the cricket post think he’s really busy who knows let’s see what happens when season ends but it doesn’t seem they see each other much
---
they used to see each other loads in the week remmeber how he would take her on date night maybe all hype has died down
---
There’s a new video on he chelsea app

Attachments

Last edited:
Honest it was like 3 mins story of her hair lol She liked his recent yesterday the cricket post think he’s really busy who knows let’s see what happens when season ends but it doesn’t seem they see each other much
---
they used to see each other loads in the week remmeber how he would take her on date night maybe all hype has died down
---
There’s a new video on he chelsea app
His boys were probably feeling left out so making time for them 😂

• Haha
His boys were probably feeling left out so making time for them 😂
True but also every day of hes had she’s been with her friends and we always know what she’s doing bc she posts her whole life😭 I’m surprised she’s gone anywhere with her hair nott done, she just came on my fyp over her hair again
---
This is so sweet

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anish taking his girlfriend abroad on a nice holiday without the boys he’s not like Ben then hahah where they all come along to🤣

• Haha
I just seen on Twitter there in America for cartias birthday so maybe there going just Ibiza and there doing there own thing for other destinations?
Yeah maybe. They have a few weeks off so could go anywhere. Lost track on how places JG went to 🤣

Yeah maybe. They have a few weeks off so could go anywhere. Lost track on how places JG went to 🤣
True suppose Ben went to 3 places last year? I wonder if cartia will walk around pitch last day of the season? I swear Ben walked around alone last season no one came

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.