Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #17 everyone!

So a quick recap.

⚽ Ben decorated a hotel room with romantic crap. @MissDolly asked the question we were all thinking. Why is Cartia wasting time with a photo and not on the big willy chilly.

⚽ Cartia looked stunning in a black dress on date night.

⚽ We got more date night content. Who knew Ben was such a romantic.

⚽ More date night content as Cartia dragged it out almost as long as the last Ben thread.

⚽ Did Ben give Cartia a promise ring? All I know is I want Ben in my ring.

⚽ Ben went to London Fashion Week as Potter gave the Chelsea boys days off constantly.

⚽ Ben fed us with a high fashion selfie with lots of rings on his fingers. He can finger my ring (sorry I’ll stop with the butt jokes)

⚽ Me and @MissDolly confirmed we don’t fancy Aitch. We are cougars but we ain’t that bad.

⚽ Ben shaved his beard off

⚽ more romantic content as Cartia and Ben looked loved up in a restaurant.

⚽ Ben tried to top Stirling on the pitch (@StephenTJackson was found raging with jealousy.)

⚽ Ben was playing so well on the pitch. Take note other Chelsea players.

⚽ Ben looked peachy on the pitch

⚽ Cartia fed us with shirtless Ben and Harvey looking fit.

⚽ Ben scored.

⚽ Ben then taunted Leicester fans.

⚽ Ben’s ex fling commented on a post of Ben and Cartia which was very bizarre.

⚽ @katiestewart wants a sex tape from Ben and Cartia since we only ever see him kiss her cheek.

⚽ Ben was back in the England squad.

⚽ I declared I would be James Maddison’s friend. Purely for platonic reasons only honest.

⚽ The above was a lie I continue to crush on Madders despite him being unpopular with the girls on here.

⚽ Cartia has herself and Ben as her Lock Screen. All this romantic crap is making this bitter old gay wanna vomit.

⚽ @katiestewart was still left waiting for more then a kiss on the cheek.

⚽ Ben is a chatter box on dates. (Honestly just date me already Chilly)

⚽ Cartia wore a very revealing outfit. If you got it flaunt it babe.

⚽ We all confused Ben for villas manager.

⚽ Graham Potter got the sack #byebitch

⚽ Ben extended his stay at Chelsea (take note Mason Mount).

⚽ Ben got a red card.

Good lord that thread went on forever.

Anyway have some Ben bulge.

E60C2A9D-D96B-462E-8FCC-1653C70FC75A.jpeg
AB4A452C-F61B-4E97-98FC-03B61CD377ED.jpeg
4C5D69A8-D00A-4BF0-9B69-05F3DE97B2CF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

So a quick recap.

⚽ Ben decorated a hotel room with romantic crap. @MissDolly asked the question we were all thinking. Why is Cartia wasting time with a photo and not on the big willy chilly.

⚽ More date night content as Cartia dragged it out almost as long as the last Ben thread.

⚽ Ben went to London Fashion Week as Potter gave the Chelsea boys days off constantly.

⚽ Ben fed us with a high fashion selfie with lots of rings on his fingers. He can finger my ring (sorry I’ll stop with the butt jokes)

⚽ Me and @MissDolly confirmed we don’t fancy Aitch. We are cougars but we ain’t that bad.

⚽ Ben tried to top Stirling on the pitch (@StephenTJackson was found raging with jealousy.)

⚽ Ben scored.

⚽ @katiestewart wants a sex tape from Ben and Cartia since we only ever see him kiss her cheek.

⚽ I declared I would be James Maddison’s friend. Purely for platonic reasons only honest.

⚽ The above was a lie I continue to crush on Madders despite him being unpopular with the girls on here.

⚽ Cartia has herself and Ben as her Lock Screen. All this romantic crap is making this bitter old gay wanna vomit.

⚽ Ben got a red card.

View attachment 2122898View attachment 2122899View attachment 2122900
Thanks for the new thread and the recap ❤
We still haven’t got anymore than a kiss on the cheek have we? Ben I’m waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 2

So a quick recap.

⚽ Ben scored.

⚽ Ben got a red card.

Thankyou for the thread and recap❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

So a quick recap.

⚽ Ben scored.

⚽ Ben got a red card.

Thanks @AdsB for the thread
My head is spinning with what’s been going on🤪
So Ben was out with Wes at a strip club & Sasha was there? Cartia was out but not with Ben?

Reactions: 3
Thanks @AdsB for the thread
My head is spinning with what’s been going on🤪
So Ben was out with Wes at a strip club & Sasha was there? Cartia was out but not with Ben?
Yeah rumours are Ben was out with Wes at lap dancing club and girls were on top of Wes and he’s married I’m not sure Sasha part atall but it’s seems all weird right now because Ben and Caria hardly seeing each other at minute let’s hope the rumours are fake I’m sure we will know next few days and also rumours jack and Sasha have broken up both unfollowed on Instagram, cartia was out with her mates

Reactions: 4
Honestly I can’t cope with all this drama
70F24455-03EC-492B-B2C0-0E32B42F72A4.jpeg

If Declan goes back to Vegas it will push me over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Spectacles explained bit about Sasha forgot now
---
Where did this account get all this information from though 🤔
---
She just mentioned Ben in her recent podcast and actually used his name🤣🤣 no more greg
---
She said she tried to get Ben to play this friendship game but he wouldn’t play 😭😭
---
aw no there talking about bedroom again and said Greg😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
---
---
She just mentioned Ben in her recent podcast and actually used his name🤣🤣 no more greg
---
She said she tried to get Ben to play this friendship game but he wouldn’t play 😭😭
---
No way at least she’s talking him a bit more now and less secretive. Does she really think anyone believes this greg thing 😂

No way at least she’s talking him a bit more now and less secretive. Does she really think anyone believes this greg thing 😂
She started off talking about Ben in general and then said Greg about bedroom bit lol thought we were over greg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way they literally just said there worrying about not having enough money I thought they were rich ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She started off talking about Ben in general and then said Greg about bedroom bit lol thought we were over greg
So maybe Greg is his role play name? How funny to talk about him then to change it to Greg.
No way they literally just said there worrying about not having enough money I thought they were rich ??
Seriously?? How dense are they?? Completely shows how out of touch they are. Maybe she’s worried about Chilly’s pay cut? There money problem is probably about not being to buy something ridiculous expensive 😬

---
---
---
---
This is what I'm wondering. Does that account get tipped off by other people? Also has she seen proof they were all there and then posts stories to entice people? You can't really go round saying tit like that if you don't have proof. We know they're footballers and they notoriously don't have good reputations relating to fidelity but these 3 people mentioned or hinted at are all in relationships.

It will be interesting if this is true and how Cartia plays it. She doesn't seem the type to put up with that but on the other hand maybe she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
😂😂 Really?! So it makes her sound like she's got 2 guys on the go 😂 what did she say about Greg in the bedroom? Has she measured it yet? 🍆😂

This is what I'm wondering. Does that account get tipped off by other people? Also has she seen proof they were all there and then posts stories to entice people? You can't really go round saying tit like that if you don't have proof. We know they're footballers and they notoriously don't have good reputations relating to fidelity but these 3 people mentioned or hinted at are all in relationships.

It will be interesting if this is true and how Cartia plays it. She doesn't seem the type to put up with that but on the other hand maybe she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

😂😂 Really?! So it makes her sound like she's got 2 guys on the go 😂 what did she say about Greg in the bedroom? Has she measured it yet? 🍆😂
Looks like it based on a friend being in the club & seeing this all. Can’t they be done for slander?
It really does we all know now move on from Greg 🤣

• Haha
They can always sort that out. Go and get a job!! 😂 Or does she want to live off Ben's money until his career ends and then ditch him 😂 For some reason, I can't see them lasting past the summer you know. I know she says she likes it being private but 2 weekends they seem to have spend it apart and just out with their mates. Maybe they have an agreement to see each other in the week and weekends are for their friends 😂😂

Their relationship has been strange from the start. The soft launching from her, he fucked up, she forgave him, soft launching continued, then hard launch from her and then after a few weeks he then hard launches and then nothing since from him, she's dropped a few hints about him in photos but recently they (she) seem to spend more time with mates than each other. I've seen more of that Creed guy with her more than Ben 😂

I'm not surprised he didn't want to do that game with her. Probably doesn't know that much about her or it's too deep for him and he doesn't like that. The game goes really deep about marriage, kids etc. Probably scares him 😂😂

Wonder if he was with Mason and that's why she posted those pics from Soho farmhouse. Maybe she felt left out 🤔
---
Looks like it based on a friend being in the club & seeing this all. Can’t they be done for slander?
It really does we all know now move on from Greg 🤣
You would think so especially if they don't have proof this all happened

Last edited:
They can always sort that out. Go and get a job!! 😂 Or does she want to live off Ben's money until his career ends and then ditch him 😂 For some reason, I can't see them lasting past the summer you know. I know she says she likes it being private but 2 weekends they seem to have spend it apart and just out with their mates. Maybe they have an agreement to see each other in the week and weekends are for their friends 😂😂

Their relationship has been strange from the start. The soft launching from her, he fucked up, she forgave him, soft launching continued, then hard launch from her and then after a few weeks he then hard launches and then nothing since from him, she's dropped a few hints about him in photos but recently they (she) seem to spend more time with mates than each other. I've seen more of that Creed guy with her more than Ben 😂

I'm not surprised he didn't want to do that game with her. Probably doesn't know that much about her or it's too deep for him and he doesn't like that. The game goes really deep about marriage, kids etc. Probably scares him 😂😂

Wonder if he was with Mason and that's why she posted those pics from Soho farmhouse. Maybe she felt left out 🤔
---

You would think so especially if they don't have proof this all happened
She basically said she’s up to most most things in bedroom it’s so cringe thou Ben is so well known and shes always talking about private stuff ,and yeah sadly I agree I don’t see this lasting the hype seems to die down and from my point Ben gets bored easily, if they were truly in love you wouldn’t go two weekends without seeing each other, also he never even liked her post either and he was tagged, and the money thing is really sad her her mum has been travelling for months no normal person would be able to do that much to her extent, there so out of touch it’s unreal, I wonder if cartia would have seen those stories?? Yeah he was either with mason or his family bc she deffo posted them to get his attention, if you type I cartia on Twitter and go latest I think someone messaged her 😬

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.