Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the latter. It feels a bit desperate to me 😂
yeah I think she’s doing anything right now to grab his attention
---
just went on tumblr and whole topic is Ben cartia tonight everyone thinks somethings happened and there trying to work it out again like last time maybe there talking about her hair too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
yeah I think she’s doing anything right now to grab his attention
---
just went on tumblr and whole topic is Ben cartia tonight everyone thinks somethings happened and there trying to work it out again like last time maybe there talking about her hair too
Do we think it’s him like last time or her? I think we will find out this week. It’s the big hair reveal so she may drop hints in the video

Do we think it’s him like last time or her? I think we will find out this week. It’s the big hair reveal so she may drop hints in the video
Who knows 😂 she's intense and maybe he's stressed with football atm and wants to concentrate on that for the time being. Or it was mentioned on an account last week that he was seen flirting with Sasha on a night out but who knows if that was true or not.

They might still be together and nothing has happened but not so long ago she was posting pics with him there (drinking matcha together). She didn't show him but his hand was in the pic. She's previously always hinted that he's there (even from the very beginning 😂), date night etc but nothing recently which is why it makes me think something has gone on. The little notes being left by friends again, spending weekends on the run with friends, her hair drastically changing and her story yesterday about having a tough couple of weeks. Sounds like before. No one knew what happened then other than he fucked up but had been working on himself and trying really hard. We'll find out if they're done or taking a break because she'll post or talk about it on YouTube or podcast.

Screenshot_20230429_074650_com.instagram.android_edit_8697025908568.jpg

---
This just came on my for you Page was this Aimed at him too
Also why does she touch her boobs and body all the time like that on her pics and videos? 😂 Don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself grabbing my tit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think it’s her because fact she’s liking his posts still I reckon alll the stress at cheslea and stuff he wanted a break she’s very intense and yeah maybe your right did she say she was posting a video??
And the letter yeah seems all a bit weird, something has gone on though been hard at cheslea think she really loves him still though

Is this also about Ben? Menty B? Mental Ben or mental witch 😂😂 Same day different video

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is this also about Ben? Menty B? Mental Ben or mental witch 😂😂 Same day different video
Omgggg no way sounds it she’s so invasive tbh I don’t know he coped with everything being posted for months ?? Does she realise Ben is public eye and she does stuff stuff like this, I don’t think they have fell out this time or he’s done anything wrong I genuinely think he wants a break, his friends have stopped liking her stuff too, she seemed to live for everything he did for he and he’s stepped back bc of stress of at work

Omgggg no way sounds it she’s so invasive tbh I don’t know he coped with everything being posted for months ?? Does she realise Ben is public eye and she does stuff stuff like this, I don’t think they have fell out this time or he’s done anything wrong I genuinely think he wants a break, his friends have stopped liking her stuff too
Could be her having a mental breakdown, but over what though that would make her drastically change her look? 👀🤔 Hmmm 🍿🍿

Could be her having a mental breakdown, but over what though that would make her drastically change her look? 👀🤔 Hmmm 🍿🍿
maybe I feel bad for Ben kinda now though he posted her I genuinely think she forced him into posting her aswell because that’s not like him he doesn’t live for insta like she does , all hers mates comments made me think that and she will reveal all if something has happened and the papers 🙄🙄

Who knows 😂 she's intense and maybe he's stressed with football atm and wants to concentrate on that for the time being. Or it was mentioned on an account last week that he was seen flirting with Sasha on a night out but who knows if that was true or not.

They might still be together and nothing has happened but not so long ago she was posting pics with him there (drinking matcha together). She didn't show him but his hand was in the pic. She's previously always hinted that he's there (even from the very beginning 😂), date night etc but nothing recently which is why it makes me think something has gone on. The little notes being left by friends again, spending weekends on the run with friends, her hair drastically changing and her story yesterday about having a tough couple of weeks. Sounds like before. No one knew what happened then other than he fucked up but had been working on himself and trying really hard. We'll find out if they're done or taking a break because she'll post or talk about it on YouTube or podcast.

View attachment 2140149
---

Also why does she touch her boobs and body all the time like that on her pics and videos? 😂 Don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself grabbing my tit 😂
Yes the last weekend of madness 🙈
The last time that I think they were together is when she posted with Anish gf in the loos!
She used to touch her hair & play with it when talking.
Ngl I have a few tit grabbing pics from my younger days 😬🤣

Yes the last weekend of madness 🙈
The last time that I think they were together is when she posted with Anish gf in the loos!
She used to touch her hair & play with it when talking.
Ngl I have a few tit grabbing pics from my younger days 😬🤣
My thought was he might of not even been there then they were quiet then I’m sure she would of posted something ,there both friends aswell all seems serious she seems to have fast forwarded a lot and it’s got too much for him he probably wanted to keep it low and go slow and she made him post her
---
@Spectacles
---
Last time they completely stopped liking each other’s photos this time there not makes me think he wants a break

Attachments

Last edited:
maybe I feel bad for Ben kinda now though he posted her I genuinely think she forced him into posting her aswell because that’s not like him he doesn’t live for insta like she does , all hers mates comments made me think that and she will reveal all if something has happened and the papers 🙄🙄
I don't he must of knew what Cartia was like & with the soft launching. Her life is on sm & she is very engaging with follows. Due to this I think if something has happened she will spill

Reactions: 3
I don't he must of knew what Cartia was like & with the soft launching. Her life is on sm & she is very engaging with follows. Due to this I think if something has happened she will spill
yeah she’s gone from having around ten comments on her posts to now over 100 because of Ben she will surely spill ,so bad though she doesn’t respect his privacy ever and the papers , she will definitely talk about it on her Podcast or YouTube more clicks more money, the fact she said in her recent video she’s private about him she really isnt atall

yeah she’s gone from having around ten comments on her posts to now over 100 because of Ben she will surely spill ,so bad though she doesn’t respect his privacy ever and the papers , she will definitely talk about it on her Podcast or YouTube more clicks more money, the fact she said in her recent video she’s private about him she really isnt atall
In the nicest way possible but don't you think you're babying Benjamin too much? He's a 26-year-old man and I believe no one forces him to do anything. What he does he does because he wants to since he's old enough. Atp I think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't care about privacy (like Mason does) or at least he doesn't act that way but you just have to look at his friendship circle to understand that 90% of the people there use him and he doesn't seem to care. In fact I really think he likes it. And I'm sorry but I also think you're paying too much attention to what Cartia posts and does but you do you boo 😭🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In the nicest way possible but don't you think you're babying Benjamin too much? He's a 26-year-old man and I believe no one forces him to do anything. What he does he does because he wants to since he's old enough. Atp I think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't care about privacy (like Mason does) or at least he doesn't act that way but you just have to look at his friendship circle to understand that 90% of the people there use him and he doesn't seem to care. In fact I really think he likes it. And I'm sorry but I also think you're paying too much attention to what Cartia posts and does but you do you boo 😭🙈
Of course Ben can do what he likes and date who he likes. I think what people are saying that if something has happened, it will be mentioned by Cartia at some point as she can't seem to not post about stuff that goes on. The reasons why something happens may not get mentioned although she did say last time that he fucked up. I think in some way he isn't bothered about privacy and on the other hand he is. Also his mates big him up so he's not going to bothered about them posting stuff about him.

I just love the drama mwahahaha 😂😂 🍿🍿 you live your entire life online and post absolutely everything then it's only natural people are going to speculate and have opinions. Whether people think that's right or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
i think in some way he isn't bothered about privacy and on the other hand he is. Also his mates big him up so he's not going to bothered about them posting stuff about him.
Someone who is bothered about their privacy literally wouldn't go to America with J*yden B*ales who was posting everything in real time and tagging their every move 💀🙈
And it's not just his mates who post stuff about him but he doesn't seem to care so I don't feel bad for him at all, sorry 😂

Reactions: 3
Someone who is bothered about their privacy literally wouldn't go to America with J*yden B*ales who was posting everything in real time and tagging their every move 💀🙈
And it's not just his mates who post stuff about him but he doesn't seem to care so I don't feel bad for him at all, sorry 😂
Maybe not his friends no doesn’t care atalll but he’s bothered about his privacy within his family

I don't feel sorry for him either, he chooses what to do 😂 Also, he's a footballer don't forget. They aren't usually the perfect role models. I don't think he cares about his privacy if someone is going to big him up or worship him but if they start spilling details on a podcast or talking crap about him online then I think he might.

I think if something is up then it's more to do with him concentrating on football until the end of season

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for him either, he chooses what to do 😂 Also, he's a footballer don't forget. They aren't usually the perfect role models. I don't think he cares about his privacy if someone is going to big him up or worship him but if they start spilling details on a podcast or talking crap about him online then I think he might.
Exactly agree with you on that we shouldn’t feel sorry for them they live privalidged lives compared to us, but I agree he may care if she starts making videos about him like her last ex

If he gave 2 cents about his own privacy then I doubt he’d get in a relationship with an influencer who’s job is to post and vlog about her life and a podcast that spills all about everything. He knows what he’s got himself into 😂 I actually think she’s been tame with it all was hoping for some right juicy gossip from her 😂😂

• Haha
I hope she does a 30 minute podcast exposing all the :poop: about him
andressa-urach-brazilian-model.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.