Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the summer plans how did you guess?? Kidding HAHAHAHAH Is Ben taking cartia to lake como like he said he wanted to go there last year in interview ?🤣🤣 honest imagine being able too afford all of those holidays and claiming your struggling lol
I only saw 4 questions and didn't think you'd ask the others 😂 I know it's crazy, their parents must have topped up their bank accounts 😂😂 Did she say they were going to ibiza in June for her 30th? When are the England matches?

Lake Como is very romantic, are we expecting a proposal? 👀

Reactions: 3
I only saw 4 questions and didn't think you'd ask the others 😂 I know it's crazy, their parents must have topped up their bank accounts 😂😂 Did she say they were going to ibiza in June for her 30th? When are the England matches?

Lake Como is very romantic, are we expecting a proposal? 👀
Ben and cartia both followed that ibiza guy recently @tonytrumanibiza maybe there going after England games it’s only one week start of June, maybe ashtons birthday is around then and cartias is July just googled it so maybe they are going too different places and probably do cartias mum seems rich and yeah haha I remember Ben saying he wants to go to lake como one year, wonder if we will get Ben content we know what cartias like haha? Also sure preseason starts july they normally get 4 weeks wonder if there going all same places as them or maybe it’s just Ibiza, I know Ben went too 3 places last year like a week each

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ben and cartia both followed that ibiza guy recently @tonytrumanibiza maybe there going after England games it’s only one week start of June, maybe ashtons birthday is around then and cartias is July just googled it so maybe they are going too different places and probably do cartias mum seems rich and yeah haha I remember Ben saying he wants to go to lake como one year, wonder if we will get Ben content we know what cartias like haha? Also sure preseason starts july they normally get 4 weeks wonder if there going all same places as them or maybe it’s just Ibiza, I know Ben went too 3 places last year like a week each
England matches are 16th and 19th June, they'll have training before I presume. Chelsea first pre season match is 19th July in America so a bit of time in between for hols.

Who knows what will happen this summer 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂 it'll either be really quiet or absolute carnage 😂

England matches are 16th and 19th June, they'll have training before I presume. Chelsea first pre season match is 19th July in America so a bit of time in between for hols.

Who knows what will happen this summer 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂 it'll either be really quiet or absolute carnage 😂
Oh right when does season end?? According to famous birthdays ashtons birthday is 2nd july and cartias is 28th july

PL finishes on 28th May according to the app
He might go home or something like he did last time before the euros then go to England then Maybe there going straight after England away then around 20th that gives them a whole month until preseason ??

Reactions: 2
Tony reminds me of Wayne Lineker! He sorts out vip to clubs loads of influences follow him. Thought they might have gone somewhere else - didn’t Ben fall in love in Ibiza last time? 🤣

• Haha
Tony reminds me of Wayne Lineker! He sorts out vip to clubs loads of influences follow him. Thought they might have gone somewhere else - didn’t Ben fall in love in Ibiza last time? 🤣
Yeah I swear he said he fell in love with someone at 18, also cartia has unfollowed chelsea insta lol and yeah seems loads of influncers famous people follow him maybe he doesn’t wanna go far this time

Yeah I swear he said he fell in love with someone at 18, also cartia has unfollowed chelsea insta lol and yeah seems loads of influncers famous people follow him maybe he doesn’t wanna go far this time
Wonder why she’s unfollowed Chelsea Insta?
Will see them in Ocean Beach partying with Wayne 🤣

Wonder why she’s unfollowed Chelsea Insta?
Will see them in Ocean Beach partying with Wayne 🤣
Idk she’s been liking things of Ben for months too aswell maybe it was clogging her feed up bc they post a lot lol strange though?

Idk she’s been liking things of Ben for months too aswell maybe it was clogging her feed up bc they post a lot lol strange though?
Maybe but didn’t she follow it before Ben? Thought she was a fan by attending games & following players pre Ben 😏🤣

Reactions: 1
👀 Oop, insteresting.

She might have only met him once
He didn’t even follow her but neither do rlc and Christian and she still follows them
---
Her mum follows England team lol but rude unfollowing chelsea when your boyfriend legit plays for them

Guys does anyone find it weird how Ben didn’t acknowledge his contract extension to the fans even Marcus did and doesnt play ?like he didn’t even like post nothing like Marcus Reece trev did

Last edited:
Also nyc following Chelsea??? Cartia follows anyone 🤣
I meant cartia following nyc when they’ve only met once
Guys does anyone find it weird how Ben didn’t acknowledge his contract extension to the fans even Marcus did and doesnt play ?like he didn’t even like post nothing like Marcus Reece trev did
probably thought it was inappropriate when chelsea are doing so bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.