Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Today I still can’t get over his massive bird on his hand I wonder if he has got anymore yet😭😭

From Today I still can’t get over his massive bird on his hand I wonder if he has got anymore yet😭😭
His hair is starting to look Harvey’s curtain style. I can see him getting tats.
So what is Cartia doing to her hair now?

Reactions: 2
His hair is starting to look Harvey’s curtain style. I can see him getting tats.
So what is Cartia doing to her hair now?
Just looked at her following looks like she’s dying it maybe she’s going blonde?? Like when she posted about it just a Guess Swear she’s had her hair cut every week she goes to that Larry too, top hairdresser for celebs
---
Maybe she really is doing this

Last edited:
Just looked at her following looks like she’s dying it maybe she’s going blonde?? Like when she posted about it just a Guess Swear she’s had her hair cut every week she can’t have no money she goes to that Larry too, top hairdresser for celebs
---
Maybe she really is doing this
Yeah saw she cut it shorter so likely she’s dying it. He probably charges hundreds for a colour

Reactions: 3
Yeah saw she cut it shorter so likely she’s dying it. He probably charges hundreds for a colour
Your probably right yeah I bet Ben is paying🤣 she’s been going 3 weeks in a row I swear Ben likes brunettes and she’s going blonde
Says online £280 for a colour from £85 for basic cut he’s not even option online so I bet his prices are more

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Your probably right yeah I bet Ben is paying🤣 she’s been going 3 weeks in a row I swear Ben likes brunettes and she’s going blonde
Kelsey was blonde when they were seeing each other. With the girls his been linked to over the years I don’t think he cares 🤣

• Haha
She obsesses over her hair so much 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she's like teenager 😂

She's not running out of that much money if she's going to Larry King all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obsesses over her hair so much 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she's like teenager 😂

She's not running out of that much money if she's going to Larry King all the time 😂
Honeslty and eating out most days and all drinks she buys clothes flowers she doesn’t understand what its like for normal people who are struggling to eat and pay bills for her to say she’s struggling she must get a lot of money from her YouTube podcasts ads etc shes also in relationship with a footballer I’m sure he buys her loads

• Heart
I can just see the meltdown she’s going to have on her stories when she’s a blonde and her hair is literally frazzled

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can just see the meltdown she’s going to have on her stories when she’s a blonde and her hair is literally frazzled
Yeah maybe she doesn’t like it why she didn’t post it today and needs to go back I like her as person but I hate how self absorbed she is

Reactions: 1
It's especially funny bc when she first got her hair cut she vowed to keep her hair healthy and not get extensions or dye/bleach it

It's especially funny bc when she first got her hair cut she vowed to keep her hair healthy and not get extensions or dye/bleach it
Yeah wasn’t the whole point of her cutting it in the first place so that she can get it long and health again

It will probably look lovely. Her hair is so so naturally dark though, she'll have to go back a lot to keep the blonde. Wonder how long for before she has to cut it even shorter because it's damaged her hair again.

Having seen their content over the past few months, both her and Ashton need to get a grip 😂 The stuff they post about is so vapid. Obsessing over their hair, eyebrows, drinking their matcha, boys, etc. You'd think they were about 14yrs 😂 other people their ages don't have time to constantly think and do the things they do. I'm sure we'd all love to coast through life not having to worry about anything but our hair etc. I know they're not the only ones out there doing this but urgh 🙄

Who wants to place a bet for how long Cartia can keep away from her stories and showing her hair off before it's finished?

Reactions: 6
It will probably look lovely. Her hair is so so naturally dark though, she'll have to go back a lot to keep the blonde. Wonder how long for before she has to cut it even shorter because it's damaged her hair again.

Having seen their content over the past few months, both her and Ashton need to get a grip 😂 The stuff they post about is so vapid. Obsessing over their hair, eyebrows, drinking their matcha, boys, etc. You'd think they were about 14yrs 😂 other people their ages don't have time to constantly think and do the things they do. I'm sure we'd all love to coast through life not having to worry about anything but our hair etc. I know they're not the only ones out there doing this but urgh 🙄

Who wants to place a bet for how long Cartia can keep away from her stories and showing her hair off before it's finished?
If she takes proper care it might be ok. Just confusing as thought she wanted to get her hair healthy? I would of left it longer before dying it. I give it a day before she talks about it again 🤣 or it will be a big countdown to the big reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.