Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is way off topic but what does 🍐 mean in people's instagram bio? I've seen a few people putting it on (a guy I know 👀) but no one I've asked seems to know what it means and I don't want to ask said guy 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry this is way off topic but what does 🍐 mean in people's instagram bio? I've seen a few people putting it on (a guy I know 👀) but no one I've asked seems to know what it means and I don't want to ask said guy 😂😂
No idea Iv never even seen that before🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard of it before 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Cartia just said she’s going Ibiza in summer guessing whole gang is going I got it right then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh god this could be carnage if it is the actual squad! 😂😂

I thought it was about those people in the pics. Do you reckon they're still serious?
I think they’re probably still together as if they weren’t they’d probably unfollow each other completely and she’d be posting all sorts of sad stuff on her instagram. She is a bit intense so maybe they’re just taking a step back to chill out for a second and maybe that explains the slow likes on her posts or maybe even explains why she’s dying her hair all of a sudden. Isn’t dying or cutting your hair quite common after a change in your relationship?

I think they’re probably still together as if they weren’t they’d probably unfollow each other completely and she’d be posting all sorts of sad stuff on her instagram. She is a bit intense so maybe they’re just taking a step back to chill out for a second and maybe that explains the slow likes on her posts or maybe even explains why she’s dying her hair all of a sudden. Isn’t dying or cutting your hair quite common after a change in your relationship?
Ysah it seems they hardly see each other too I think with all stress at cheslea he needs break she seems quite intense her posting pics for attention he has a stressful job his mind is probably on chelsea right now and she doesn’t really work so always thinks about him I reckon And her and Ben both followed the Ibiza guy recently

Last edited:
Let’s hope he has a good game but I’m tempted to watch the Man City game bc they actually score goals😭

Oh yeah maybe they won’t go then bc her hair isn’t right or something 😂
---
Shes at the skin clinic today hair yesterday skin today 🤣
---
anish’a gf seems there all going away then
Of course the entourage are going :ROFLMAO:
Let’s hope he has a good game but I’m tempted to watch the Man City game bc they actually score goals😭
I'm watching City vs Arsenal all to play for. Will keep an eye on the Chelsea score

Reactions: 1
Was it the ibiza one? 😂 What I would give to go on that many holidays in one summer!! 😂
Yeah the summer plans how did you guess?? Kidding HAHAHAHAH Is Ben taking cartia to lake como like he said he wanted to go there last year in interview ?🤣🤣 honest imagine being able too afford all of those holidays and claiming your struggling lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.