Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True suppose Ben went to 3 places last year? I wonder if cartia will walk around pitch last day of the season? I swear Ben walked around alone last season no one came
Yeah Jack did at least 3 places in the summer break alone :ROFLMAO:
Oh didn't think of that? I thought Tom went down after? I didn't pay attention only to Mason

Reactions: 2
Yeah Jack did at least 3 places in the summer break alone :ROFLMAO:
Oh didn't think of that? I thought Tom went down after? I didn't pay attention only to Mason
Nah none of them went down atall I watched the videos on YouTube he walked around with staff and marcus on those pig videos haha
---
Will

They still do that if they've had a bad season?
Maybe? I wonder if last game is at home? They normally do it even if it’s bad inthink they also do it to thanks the fans too

Reactions: 1
Maybe? I wonder if last game is at home? They normally do it even if it’s bad inthink they also do it to thanks the fans too
According to the app their last match is against Man U at Old Trafford. Did his family not walk with him last season?

I think something is going on with them tbh. I don't know why, I feel that they've having a break or something. Even though she may not post him, she would always hint that he was there. She's been with friends again this weekend. Unless their training schedule is crazy atm and he has no time?

*Oh no sorry they are at home on 28th for the last match against Newcastle

According to the app their last match is against Man U at Old Trafford. Did his family not walk with him last season?

I think something is going on with them tbh. I don't know why, I feel that they've having a break or something. Even though she may not post him, she would always hint that he was there. She's been with friends again this weekend. Unless their training schedule is crazy atm and he has no time?
Just checked on chelsea app there last game is newcastle at home , yeah I said same thing the other day they haven’t seen each other atall she’s liking all his stuff still but he’s taking days to like hers , I wonder if he’s got bored we know how Ben moves on quick and this is first proper relationship in years inhave funny feeling somethings going on too, the fact she posted those pics last weekend too get his attention and always with her mates?? Maybe there having a break until the summer, weird how his mates havnt liked any of her posts in ages aswell??
They also have had yesterday and Thursday off and she’s always with her friends (gosh that was long sorry)

Reactions: 3
Will

They still do that if they've had a bad season?
Im actually not sure 🤔 I thought they normally give out the player of the season award, thank the fans.

*Oh no sorry they are at home on 28th for the last match against Newcastle
They trained yesterday but it’s not all day. Who knows it does seem to have all calmed down.

Just checked on chelsea app there last game is newcastle at home , yeah I said same thing the other day they haven’t seen each other atall she’s liking all his stuff still but he’s taking days to like hers , I wonder if he’s got bored we know how Ben moves on quick and this is first proper relationship in years inhave funny feeling somethings going on too, the fact she posted those pics last weekend too get his attention and always with her mates?? Maybe there having a break until the summer, weird how his mates havnt liked any of her posts in ages aswell??
They also have had yesterday and Thursday off and she’s always with her friends (gosh that was long sorry)
I only saw they were playing Newcastle on the last day after I posted 😂😂

Yeah they could be holding off until end of season and then pick it up again. She's with her other friend this weekend and her mum. Something definitely feels odd. The letter that Ashton left her the other day was similar to the one her other friend left last year about a guy not seeing her value and that she's wonderful etc. Although Ashton doesn't mention anything about a guy in this one.

I can't see him taking her on the pitch at the end of the season if he doesn't take his family or mates. But maybe he will 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I only saw they were playing Newcastle on the last day after I posted 😂😂

Yeah they could be holding off until end of season and then pick it up again. She's with her other friend this weekend and her mum. Something definitely feels odd. The letter that Ashton left her the other day was similar to the one her other friend left last year about a guy not seeing her value and that she's wonderful etc. Although Ashton doesn't mention anything about a guy in this one.

I can't see him taking her on the pitch at the end of the season if he doesn't take his family or mates. But maybe he will 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I doubt he takes his family he seems to keep them away from spotlight but definitely something seems odd no couples go this long without seeing each other and she posts everything so we always know where she is , she unfollowed cheslea too I think she’s in love with him still though and maybe he’s so busy and wants a break because of all her posts trying to grab his attention?? They both followed Ibiza guy so maybe there holding off until end of season
---
Have you guys seen her latest story?? I wonder if it’s about Ben?
---
I get the vibe cheslea been stressful for him and he’s asked for some space until the summer

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I doubt he takes his family he seems to keep them away from spotlight but definitely something seems odd no couples go this long without seeing each other and she posts everything so we always know where she is , she unfollowed cheslea too I think she’s in love with him still though and maybe he’s so busy and wants a break because of all her posts trying to grab his attention?? They both followed Ibiza guy so maybe there holding off until end of season
---
Have you guys seen her latest story?? I wonder if it’s about Ben?
Could be 👀 wonder if he's asked to slow things down. The last time something was up (when Greg fucked up 😂), she went on a rampage, out all the time drinking with her mates, etc. She's having a drastic change to her looks and like @katiestewart said, people do stuff like that when things aren't going well or come out of a relationship.

Maybe he’s not allowed see her hair until it’s done like we aren’t so she’s avoiding him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could be 👀 wonder if he's asked to slow things down. The last time something was up (when Greg fucked up 😂), she went on a rampage, out all the time drinking with her mates, etc. She's having a drastic change to her looks and like @katiestewart said, people do stuff like that when things aren't going well or come out of a relationship.
Yeah she’s seems quite intense too she doesn’t have a proper job unlike Ben so probably wants him to be there 24/7 and he has had stressful time recently so might want a break they don’t seem to have fell out though there liking each other’s pictures still maybe nothing drastic has happened he’s just asked her to slow it down

It seems to me like Ben has gotten annoyed with how vapid and self-absorbed she is. Her IG is cringe.

It seems to me like Ben has gotten annoyed with how vapid and self-absorbed she is. Her IG is cringe.
yeah like how do we know she might not have been there for him and he’s going through stuff with chelsea she seems very intense and attention and stuff nothing drastic seems to have happened I definitely think he’s told her he needs a little break, she said in her recent podcast about that game it maybe too much for him at the moment ,also do you think she read here because how weird was her to post that then when @Spectacles mentioned it
---
I don’t think they fell out or anything drastic has happened last time she stopped liking his pictures
---
Does anyone know where this is from

Last edited:
  • Heart
yeah like how do we know she might not have been there for him and he’s going through stuff with chelsea she seems very intense and attention and stuff nothing drastic seems to have happened I definitely think he’s told her he needs a little break, she said in her recent podcast about that game it maybe too much for him at the moment ,also do you think she read here because how weird was her to post that then when @Spectacles mentioned it
---
I don’t think they fell out or anything drastic has happened last time she stopped liking his pictures
---
Does anyone know where this is from
It’s entirely possible. I’m convinced Jack and/or Sasha have taken a peek at his tattle thread before 😂

• Haha
This just came on my for you Page was this Aimed at him too
😂 This is a bit cringe 😂 Can't tell if she is happy to go and see Ben or if she's having a dig because she's not going to see him 😂

she posted that outfit the other day on Instagram so filmed it then 😂

😂 This is a bit cringe 😂 Can't tell if she is happy to go and see Ben or if she's having a dig because she's not going to see him 😂

I think dig one to get him to see it ?? Same with post last week about soho

Imagine you’ll just see cartia and probably Ashton walking around with their phones out filming the whole thing 😂

No idea but he looks 🥵
It was on Twitter to I wanna know where it was from lol and imagine that made me laugh content for there vlog of the pitch

I think it’s the latter. It feels a bit desperate to me 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.