Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha he doesn’t miss any chance does he #quickieben 😂 very very funny but also stupid and the spy is a celeb wow i lobe this story😂 getting tense
Insane that someone famous even sold this story about him hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahaha he doesn’t miss any chance does he #quickieben 😂 very very funny but also stupid and the spy is a celeb wow i love this story😂 getting tense
I mean he’s got nothing to lose.. officially he’s single. But can’t be the biggest love story with Cartia if he’s still on a dating app 🙈

Also: this story could just be pure bs 😅

• Haha
It could be bull slow news day Ben is England so more clicks for them and if it’s private app no one can get on it and surely they would post pics it’s probably fake news

Reactions: 5
I wonder if we’re going to have a “it was Rebekah vardy’s account” moment but with Ben 😂

• Haha
It could be bull slow news day Ben is England so more clicks for them and if it’s private app no one can get on it and surely they would post pics it’s probably fake news
Yeah BUT I don’t think you gain clicks with Ben bleeping Chilwell.. if it’s made up they would surely use someone like Mason. Nobody really cares about Ben.. literally nobody has even noticed he’s in Cartias video except us and some tumblr blogs.. 😅

Ayyy maybe Ben is leaking the stories himself to have some attention 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I confess I can't understand why he would supposedly share photos with Mason and Dele there like what is he trying to do??????

Probably trying to draw attention to his profile by using his friends😂 #sidekick they are more famous than him😂 people would be like « wow mason mount/dele alli oops its his sidekick »
In this context ben is like tom-harvey next to dele and mason
So no one knows him in his home country and he needs to use his mates to get some attention??????? Poor him, the situation may be worse than I thought💀💀💀💀

Last edited:
Yeah ben doesn’t get clicks cos he ain’t poplar like jack and mason has good pr so nothing gets out in media for him

I confess I can't understand why he would supposedly share photos with Mason and Dele there like what is he trying to do??????

So no one knows him in his home country and he needs to use his mates to get some attention??????? Poor him, the situation may be worse than I thought💀💀💀💀
Makes you think it’s fake

Yeah ben doesn’t get clicks cos he ain’t poplar like jack and mason has good pr so nothing gets out in media for him

Makes you think it’s fake
Yeah its probably fake i mean i dont think he would do that he can use instagram for that but it was funny😂 i missed funny nights like this on here😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah its probably fake i mean i dont think he would do that he can use instagram for that but it was funny😂 i missed funny nights like this on here😂
Yeah and fact they said he put pics of dele and mason up to sounds so fake to me like just something for clicks but it was funny🤣🤣”flagged up in Birmingham “ got me laughing

• Haha
Hate to admit david beckham was a delight even in that hideous fit😂 he was a whole damn meal. Cartia will get ben all boho psychedelic and festival 😂
Beckham was and is still hot 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hahaha imagine Ben wearing boho and band shirts, listening to Indie Rock, having a bullet journal in which he writes his daily poems 😭

• Haha
His festival era but i cant imagine ben without that tshirt, a cap and shorts. His butterfly tshirt please BEN PLEASE WASH IT
Be yourself he loves that t shirt 🤣

Just came across this on YouTube No way did Gareth have all those subs warming up for nothing other day that’s insane!!! He’s such a bad coach

Last edited:
  • Haha
That tumblr blog is exploding right now because some anons say Mason was ALSO having dinner with Ben, Cartia and the two other guys. He took some girl he apparently follows on his private account. It’s OBVIOUSLY bs but it’s so funny 😭😭😭 the Ben fandom is so dead compared to Mason fangirls 😭😂

• Wow
That tumblr blog is exploding right now because some anons say Mason was ALSO having dinner with Ben, Cartia and the two other guys. He took some girl he apparently follows on his private account. It’s OBVIOUSLY bs but it’s so funny 😭😭😭 the Ben fandom is so dead compared to Mason fangirls 😭😂
Yeah less than 10 Ben fans and about 10 million mason fans 😂😂😂 Ben can get away with anything cos he’s underrated unlike mason mason has lots of fans lol

Fact these fans are stalking his private is so weird to me lol it’s private for a reason haha

Mason anons are crazy on tumblr. They will make something out of literally anything it’s a headache tbh. There’s some kind of beef going on between the mason tattle thread and mason tumblr and it’s honestly the funniest thing ever 😂

• Haha
Mason anons are crazy on tumblr. They will make something out of literally anything it’s a headache tbh. There’s some kind of beef going on between the mason tattle thread and mason tumblr and it’s honestly the funniest thing ever 😂
A beef? 😭 for me it’s quite funny reading on Mason Tumblr.. I don’t know half of the people that are mentioned but it’s still quite funny 😅

• Haha
A beef? 😭 for me it’s quite funny reading on Mason Tumblr.. I don’t know half of the people that are mentioned but it’s still quite funny 😅
Honestly don’t even know how it started. I think they think we’re crazy and we think they’re crazy 😂

• Haha
[QUOTE="soph101x, post: 11885209, member: 347698
It’s got to be someone famous lol because you have to famous to be on the app HAHAH someone has done him in

Someone probs got a lot of cash for selling this lol
[/QUOTE]

You don’t have to be famous as such to use the app.
You either have to have a good social media following or be verified by someone who already is a member.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.