Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They went to Hogwarts i still cant believe how he had never seen harry potter until this year😂 we need an explanation for that.

Reactions: 3
Actually Tom has posted a pic of that night as well and said ‘throwback’ so I think it’s in London but not recent maybe 🤔
I think he means, they’re reliving the good times hanging out. It looks like it was last night. They were literally JUST back from America

Tom wrote ages ago but looks recent cos his beard his shaved lol
OF COURSE McKirdy is the one topless 🤢

So it was probably yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t know what Tom means but maybe he has a very short attention span & yesterday means „Throwback to the good old days“ to him 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OF COURSE McKirdy is the one topless 🤢

So it was probably yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t know what Tom means but maybe he has a very short attention span & yesterday means „Throwback to the good old days“ to him 🤡
Yeah just protecting there image cos of the bad comments saying lose 4-0 Arsenal off out they go but they are allowed to go out but yeh deffo yesterday

He’s uploaded them on his private I think haahah

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.