Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was common knowledge, Ben went on loan to Huddersfield and was really enjoying it but Fuchs got injured so he got called back to Leicester

I.can’t remember if it was Fuchs exactly but it was someone like that

Reactions: 2
I thought this was common knowledge, Ben went on loan to Huddersfield and was really enjoying it but Fuchs got injured so he got called back to Leicester

It probably is common knowledge and I’m the only one that didn’t know 😂

Reactions: 1

Yeah he got promoted to first team yeah that was reason now thanks for reminding us haha he said in interview the left back was injured on one day or something so he got promoted there seeing each other tonight indidnt no he played for Charlotte now

Maybe second half he might play

How dare he shave😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hi guys!!!

Hope you've been well and have a great weekend! Been forgetting to come on this thread but haven't forgotten about you girls! I've just posted this on Mason's thread and thought I'd share on here as well x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.