Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw something in the wags thread about Ben causing some kind of drama with mason by posting a photo or something anyone know anything??
He posted a photo of mason with a girl and all the teens freaked out about it and tracked down the girls social media. Don’t even want to think about the nasty messages she’s probably receiving from them too it’s such a shame for the girl. There’s literally nothing bad about the photos either it’s literally just mason stood up and a girl sitting down and they’re posing for the photo together. The photos are all over TikTok and tumblr if you want to go see them but it’s literally such unnecessary “drama” caused by people who think they have a chance with mason and now their feelings are hurt

Reactions: 6
He posted a photo of mason with a girl and all the teens freaked out about it and tracked down the girls social media. Don’t even want to think about the nasty messages she’s probably receiving from them too it’s such a shame for the girl. There’s literally nothing bad about the photos either it’s literally just mason stood up and a girl sitting down and they’re posing for the photo together. The photos are all over TikTok and tumblr if you want to go see them but it’s literally such unnecessary “drama” caused by people who think they have a chance with mason and now their feelings are hurt
Thank you yeah I haven’t saw anything other than here but yeah I don’t even want to imagine what people are saying to that poor girl she doesn’t deserve it whether she’s with him or not ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you yeah I haven’t saw anything other than here but yeah I don’t even want to imagine what people are saying to that poor girl she doesn’t deserve it whether she’s with him or not ❤
I mean I think it’s fair to say that she enjoyed the attention from how much she was posting 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean I think it’s fair to say that she enjoyed the attention from how much she was posting 😂
Of course she did and to be honest I would too 😂 I’m just not someone who thinks it’s ok to physically go to someone’s account and message them or fill their comments with hate. Everyone can have their opinions, voice them how to they want and talk about their opinions with whoever they want but I just wouldn’t want to tear someone down on their account

Reactions: 2

This is cutee he is asking him if he has been to chelsea before 😂 he is the nice colleague at work😻

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This is cutee he is asking him if he has been to chelsea before 😂 he is the nice colleague at work😻
Yeah he is so humble hahaha

So the game is on 12:30 not 2am at least that’s a bit better uk time🤣🤣 I reckon chilly will play as Thomas said he deserves the mins

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course she did and to be honest I would too 😂 I’m just not someone who thinks it’s ok to physically go to someone’s account and message them or fill their comments with hate. Everyone can have their opinions, voice them how to they want and talk about their opinions with whoever they want but I just wouldn’t want to tear someone down on their account
I didn’t see anything like that at all!

Reactions: 2

The fact he only answered like three questions cos love island was on

The chilly one oh my god

Hahaha

She answered hers

Last edited:
  • Wow

The fact he only answered like three questions cos love island was on

The chilly one oh my god

Hahaha

She answered hers
His favorite tattoo is the chilly one because he thinks it’s coool😂 and it looks like he’s a Nolan fan and watches love island. He is like every other man out there😂

• Haha
✨Ben “obviously” Chilwell✨how many times did he say it? 😭

So he’s roommates with Mason then? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
❤ Of course they watch Love Island! I am now fantasising about sharing a room with Ben and Mason I am sure they could squeeze me in 🥰

• Haha

Wait wasn’t he friends with chilly at Leicester and looked up to him? And they will be playing against each other tonight

I remember him saying in interviews about him.

Reactions: 1

Wait wasn’t he friends with chilly at Leicester and looked up to him? And they will be playing against each other tonight

I remember him saying in interviews about him.
Not sure what I’m really looking at as I’ve only known about Ben since he’s been at Chelsea

Also does anyone know how I can watch the game on the 5th stand app? Because I tried to go on for the last game and I couldn’t figure it out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.