Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww this was so emotional to watch. i love it when people meet their idols and share such moments with them🥲🥲🥲 ben looks so emotional too. Bless them😍
Yeah I mean he doesn’t have many fans so it probably meant a lot to him to

Compared to mason Reece etc

He wrote love you on it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It looks like he actually spoke to her briefly about it rather than just nodding and moving on 💙 it looks like he’d have spoken to her more if other people weren’t hassling him to sign things and take photos 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It looks like he actually spoke to her briefly about it rather than just nodding and moving on 💙 it looks like he’d have spoken to her more if other people weren’t hassling him to sign things and take photos 😑
I think i have watched it more than 10 times🥺 he really went and talked to her wish she could take a photo or hug him. She was shaking🥺

• Heart
I'm not even crying I was just chopping an onion and then I watched this video...
sponge-bob-patrick.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
It would probably blow up if it was jack mason make the news he’s so so underrated he’s so lovely !

Aww there’s the girl

I just sent her the video on insta thought to be nice sent her link not sure she’s seen it though because it’s in requests

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
On her profile she says that after Ben shared his struggles with his mental health, she realised that she’s not alone & she started to open up to her family about her own mh problems. Another reminder how important it is to openly speak about such issues - you never know if you could help others. It shouldn’t be a “taboo topic”.

I agree with @Smca53 - loooove how he actually acknowledges & talks to her 🥺

• Heart
Unfortunately in the "football world" almost no one wants to talk about mental health because they think they are showing weakness when in fact it's the opposite. So nice to know that he (as well as others footballers) can influence and help people talking about this and other things. And it's amazing to know that they are slowly becoming more vocal about it!!!!! 🙏❤

Last edited:
This thread is a constant rollercoaster

Hate him
Love him
Can’t stand his hairline
Hate him
Love him
Repeat forever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mood of this thread is like...
Screenshot_20220724-194446.png

(Please try to ignore how bad this edit is)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.