Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Makes sense he wasn’t on touchline
Well.. I’ve told you how he is described by former club owners & managers 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I doubt that’s the case. Preseason wasn’t it, PL wasn’t it (they got lucky many times tbh), now CL..
TT needed to make a good impression on the new owners and he has clearly failed to do so 🙈 I just didn’t think it would happened this early

Reactions: 2
Well.. I’ve told you how he is described by former club owners & managers 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I doubt that’s the case. Preseason wasn’t it, PL wasn’t it (they got lucky many times tbh), now CL..
TT needed to make a good impression on the new owners and he has clearly failed to do so 🙈 I just didn’t think it would happened this early
Espically he’s spent nearly 300 million on players I think wrong scouting to much money spent

🙄

Last edited:
I’m so shocked right now. I knew this was coming but not this soon. I really wanted it to work out for him. I don’t know how I feel about any of these other managers being suggested either. I will say tho that Brighton is a very well managed club so If he could turn chelsea into that then I’d take it over what we’ve got right now

Reactions: 5
The drama on Twitter is killing me 😭 they even want to protest 😭

The news about him having problems with staff, players & owners are getting louder. At a certain point you have to ask yourself if it’s them or you.. it’s the third club he’s leaving like this.
But I have to say that the new owners seem fishy too 👀

The drama on Twitter is killing me 😭 they even want to protest 😭

The news about him having problems with staff, players & owners are getting louder. At a certain point you have to ask yourself if it’s them or you.. it’s the third club he’s leaving like this.
But I have to say that the new owners seem fishy too 👀
This always happens after a manager is sacked. They always paint them out to be the bad guy. The media needs headlines and they will get them any way they can. Them saying that the players were talking about tuchel’s private life is most likely a lie because 1 how would they know and 2 it’s an easy headline to make believable since he has been seen with a new gf in the summer

Reactions: 3
This always happens after a manager is sacked. They always paint them out to be the bad guy. The media needs headlines and they will get them any way they can. Them saying that the players were talking about tuchel’s private life is most likely a lie because 1 how would they know and 2 it’s an easy headline to make believable since he has been seen with a new gf in the summer
While I agree with your input about the newspapers creating the best selling headlines, the reports of him having problems at BVB, PSG and even Mainz 05 are definitely true. Many players, staff members, club officials have talked about him and his “temper”

I’m not saying TT is “the bad guy”, it’s not black and white but with his reputations I’m 100% sure that there’s some truth to what the media says about “loosing the dressing room” etc. pp.
It’s always the trainer that has to go first.

Reactions: 4

I bet a lot of players are crying today

Wow so quick

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
it looks like a done deal! I also see cucu slotting in at Lcb like he did at brighton

Just saw this and the article that came out about it was Todd wanting cucu not Thomas..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.