Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinamo plays rough but should not be that hard to beat tbh..let’s see.

I need a video from Chilly with Wagamama like Mason did. Probably would lit the kitchen on fire but it would be funny 🥲
We need more Ben videos of him actually doing normal things. There’s too many sit down videos where they ask him the same questions in every single video. I want to see Ben being more natural and a wagamama video would be so good. Even a fifa video with another teammate would be good. Mason has done a few of them and they’re always entertaining

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mason is more popular why he gets more he was on sports direct advert the crisps advert and did that Wagamama thing chilly is still sooooo underrated didn’t help thwy Gareth didn’t play him euros he probably would be more popular now

We need more Ben videos of him actually doing normal things. There’s too many sit down videos where they ask him the same questions in every single video. I want to see Ben being more natural and a wagamama video would be so good. Even a fifa video with another teammate would be good. Mason has done a few of them and they’re always entertaining
Yeah to many staged questions

45 mins until the line up! On early tonight

Reactions: 3
Mason is more popular why he gets more he was on sports direct advert the crisps advert and did that Wagamama thing chilly is still sooooo underrated didn’t help thwy Gareth didn’t play him euros he probably would be more popular now

Yeah to many staged questions

45 mins until the line up! On early tonight
Hopefully he’ll get picked for the World Cup squad and he’ll actually play in the tournament and we’ll get some Ben content from that 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tommy T must be feeling ill since Ben is starting 😱 also my boy mase playing as a no.6 in midfield 🤔 not sure how I feel about that but I guess we’ll have to see
He deffos saw on Saturday he ksised the attacking sense

missed

Bet he is kinda nervous ! He has only started one game all season so far!

Last edited:
Bit surprised but that’s because I trust TT with nothing anymore 😂 gonna be interesting.

Who’s watching the game?

@fernly there’s NO WAY he can cook 😭

• Haha
Bit surprised but that’s because I trust TT with nothing anymore 😂 gonna be interesting.

Who’s watching the game?

@fernly there’s NO WAY he can cook 😭
Yeah I’m watching I reckon he plays first half he’s going to full on try inknow he is !!!mentality monster

He is deffo nervous but he can handle it he is mentally so strong plus he is shining right now no pressure at all💙 and lets look at it from the positive angle that game was the BEST BEST BEST game i have ever watched live🥵 and he was one of the best on the pitch until he had to come off. He knows what he is capable of.
@dankeabernein i hope he can cook and serve some assists on the pitch tonight 🥵 then we can forgive him for not being able to cook in the kitchen
He also knows this is chance to shine to ! World Cup around corner Gareth will be watching him on tv but he’s mentally strong I feel a good game is coming and a win

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He also knows this is chance to shine to ! World Cup around corner Gareth will be watching him on tv but he’s mentally strong I feel a good game is coming and a win

We really need to talk about that colour 🤢😭

And about the hair gel 😤

We really need to talk about that colour 🤢😭

And about the hair gel 😤
His hair line is so bad lol🤣

Just saw on bt sport I swear champions league games he used a full pot of gel compared to pl not as much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
His hair line is so bad lol🤣

Just saw on bt sport I swear champions league games he used a full pot of gel compared to pl not as much!
He should just stop altogether with it 😭
Haha he looked so tiny between Kepa & Fofana 😅

Is Chelsea alive or..? What was this. need to grow a pair honestly. No ideas and the defensive doesn’t work at all.

Zagreb is defensively doing good work & their counterattacks work well but.. it’s still Dinamo Zagreb ffs 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He nearly got an assist but as offside lol but 75 mins is good! Slowly will be allowed to do 90

Reactions: 5
Whoops 👀 I said it would be hard for him if they don’t deliver in CL but that was fast 🫣
How’re feeling about this?
One thing makes me sad for him other not lol like I think they need. New a coach to freshen things up but Thomas got all players he wanted did he walk or get fired

Reactions: 2
I doubt he walked. Maybe they had a mutual agreement. The money they spent on players TT wanted though 😭

Who’s going to take over? Who’s even free right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.