Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see.. I’m finally getting the ick I think. Sick of his ✨I’m soo edgy & cool✨ hand gestures lol. He’s embarrassing himself again. I thought they had training? Look who went out
9BFDC8E3-E3D4-4E36-B27B-4D10BC447382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You see.. I’m finally getting the ick I think. Sick of his ✨I’m soo edgy & cool✨ hand gestures lol. He’s embarrassing himself again. I thought they had training? Look who went out
View attachment 1572525
Think they had weekend off due to no football he deserves it also where is it from?

Looks like he removed the tag lol of his profile cos it ain’t showing on his tags lol but I don’t blame him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Where were these posted? Why do all the girls always look identical
Don’t come at me people, it’s a public account. Tom follows her so I had a look 🤷🏼‍♀️

@soph101x
I didn’t say it was bad, I said he looks ridiculous with his 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 and his ✨boy from the ends✨- attitude coming back again whenever there’s a female around him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean looks who’s friend it is and who’s in the pic… bet they were desperate to post him same happened to mason 🤣

Don’t come at me people, it’s a public account. Tom follows her so I had a look 🤷🏼‍♀️

@soph101x
I didn’t say it was bad, I said he looks ridiculous with his 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 and his ✨boy from the ends✨- attitude coming back again whenever there’s a female around him 😅
Embarrassing photos 🫠

• Haha
I feel like he still looks the same apart from his hairline is a few inches further back, he’s got a sexy beard now and he’s taken a trip to turkey 🦷
He might have to take another trip to turkey #turkishhairlines or else he might get bald
He looks a little bit socially awkward around women ✌😝🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Lmao they didn’t tag him either 🤣 also I swear he is going bald

I don’t think Iv ever seen him post for a photo normally without ✌🏻👍

Exactly. Thank you 🙏🏻

@fernly he’s just ✨cool✨ and we just don’t get it yk? 🫠 sometimes I can’t believe I’m the same age as them lol
He’s nearly 26 wow lmaoooo

he thinks he’s cool but he looks stupid sometimes lmao “from the ends” cringe

🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Have we seen the discussion in the wags thread about Cindy (Dele) wanting to set up her friend with a PL player? I mean.. this might as well be Ben right? Too bad he’s got 41862738476 other women waiting in the pipeline 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have we seen the discussion in the wags thread about Cindy (Dele) wanting to set up her friend with a PL player? I mean.. this might as well be Ben right? Too bad he’s got 41862738476 other women waiting in the pipeline 😭
“Wanting to set her friend up with a pl player” basically just proving that’s the thing they like about them 😆

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t really ever read on there. I think I’ve posted on there months ago when I first joined tattle but everyone ignored me so I didn’t bother #nomates 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well tbh I don't know how anyone knows this "info" and I could be 100% wrong but looking superficially through follows and likes I suspect it's Kyle Walker-Peters and Selah Jeffries.

Until then I think of all Dele's friends who play in the PL he is the only one Cindy follows, but ofc none of this is enough and could mean nothing. Just saying...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

England actually have no left backs
It’s a shame for Luke shaw and I feel like in a squad there should always be multiple choices for each position but hopefully this will be a good opportunity for Ben to prove himself to Gareth Southgate if he gets the call up

It’s a shame for Luke shaw and I feel like in a squad there should always be multiple choices for each position but hopefully this will be a good opportunity for Ben to prove himself to Gareth Southgate if he gets the call up
Apprenrly Matt targets on the list too but hopefully Ben can too

Or he probably would play trippier

He loves right backa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.