Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reece always looks so soft haha 🥹😂
And also idk if it’s just me but Mason looks good in the last months. Like ✨good 🥵✨… he doesn’t look too much like school boy anymore 🙈 maybe it’s the hair
Yesss mason is just scrumptious isn’t he!! 😍
I love reecee soooo much i got his yellow jersey was genuine softie❤ His daily quotes are so cute😂 mason is a hottie😂 agree about the hair.

wish there was a reece thread 😋
I love Reece. He seems like a genuine nice guy. Not sure if his thread would be very active tbh considering he seems quite private with his life. There wouldn’t be too much to talk about unless it was a match day or he posted on instagram himself. Still love him tho and glad he keeps things private because they all deserve that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesss mason is just scrumptious isn’t he!! 😍

I love Reece. He seems like a genuine nice guy. Not sure if his thread would be very active tbh considering he seems quite private with his life. There wouldn’t be too much to talk about unless it was a match day or he posted on instagram himself. Still love him tho and glad he keeps things private because they all deserve that ❤
Ohh yess he is so private which i love. I just thought we would appreciate him even more but yeah after thinking a bit more i would just talk about how good he is nothing else😂 i tweet millions of times about that on weekly basis already😂

This is so cold. Mason is all of us in this picture😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohh yess he is so private which i love. I just thought we would appreciate him even more but yeah after thinking a bit more i would just talk about how good he is nothing else😂 i tweet millions of times about that on weekly basis already😂

This is so cold. Mason is all of us in this picture😂
D461C54B-69BE-4D08-9B4B-2B09805C7E84.jpeg

The reply 😂🤣
She’s even made it her header as well 😂

• Haha
Do you guys think chilly will start tomorrow after the comments Thomas said after I really don’t see it if he doesn’t let’s hope he does for Fulham he deserves some sort of start after a goal and assist?

Btw in slomo i realized that he didn’t stumble and fell after the goal actually found balance. The technique... he is really an athlete. Our little gymnast😭❤ he knew what he was doing the whole time.
It didn’t get talked about enough! He’s so underated it’s insane if that was Harry Kane or Ronaldo it would of been talked about

• Heart
Do you guys think chilly will start tomorrow after the comments Thomas said after I really don’t see it if he doesn’t let’s hope he does for Fulham he deserves some sort of start after a goal and assist?
Hm, I doubt that he will start.. but I do think he will definitely play. Hopefully the whole second half in both games.

Someone send a stylist Cartias way. I CAN’T with her newest post 😭

Crazy this
Hopefully he will get some minutes later 🤞🏻

Also I have watched some Mason interviews in the last couple of days (not fair that there are 638464 with Mason & like 8 with Ben. Next time I’m choosing the popular footballer 😅) & in one he said that Ben send voice messages ALLL THEE TIMEEE and now I want voice messages from Ben 😤🥺🥰

• Haha
Hopefully he will get some minutes later 🤞🏻

Also I have watched some Mason interviews in the last couple of days (not fair that there are 638464 with Mason & like 8 with Ben. Next time I’m choosing the popular footballer 😅) & in one he said that Ben send voice messages ALLL THEE TIMEEE and now I want voice messages from Ben 😤🥺🥰
I still feel like there’s not enough mason interviews. I’ve watched them all like 1000 times but I do agree we need more Ben content 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Have you seen this? He cant wiiink 😂 its hilarious. Ben’s voice makes me

I wouldnt understand any of his voicemails but i wouldnt complain😂
once again asking him to do a podcast he would rock it.

• Heart
I have a feeling he may start like get the first half after that performance on Saturday

He’s voice is so nice he’s so good at interviews and talking on camera

• Heart

Hahah I didn’t even noticed the winking part, I was distracted by the wonderful colour of the training kit 🤢😭

Yes, a podcast! But what would be the topic? “Shag confessions with Chilwell” or something like that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahah I didn’t even noticed the winking part, I was distracted by the wonderful colour of the training kit 🤢😭

Yes, a podcast! But what would be the topic? “Shag confessions with Chilwell” or something like that 😅
The hoe life following and unfollowing on Instagram LMFAO

• Haha
Certified shagger he is😂 i just remembered i dont like him when he opens his mouth😂 footballer ben is the best in his blue kits. Wanna see more ucl goals from him and Dinamo Zagreb is a good opportunity but i heard the atmosphere is intense there.
It would be nice for him to be starting line up and get thag feel for game again and walk out and just play the first half but if Thomas is being safe still he may just play second half but he deserves something after saturday

Dinamo plays rough but should not be that hard to beat tbh..let’s see.

I need a video from Chilly with Wagamama like Mason did. Probably would lit the kitchen on fire but it would be funny 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Dinamo plays rough but should not be that hard to beat tbh..let’s see.

I need a video from Chilly with Wagamama like Mason did. Probably would lit the kitchen on fire but it would be funny 🥲
I love men in the kitchen ahhhh please make it happen whoever is responsible for their pr team🥺🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 I love men who cook because i cant😂
I follow a chef from france and i try his recipes and i love the way he cooks idk there is something sexy about that😂 but i am not sure about ben he said he loves dominos🤷🏻‍♀️ Can we trust him in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.