Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this was a dig at Tuchel 👀

Ohhhh my god tom loves drama. I wonder if they talk about it. They definitely do. If i had a footballer friend who plays for a world class team i would constantly ask him/her about the dynamics in the team, the coach, the staff etc. but it could be towards those brain dead football -fans- who wrote ben off weeks ago. But it could be against tuchel too idk😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh my god tom loves drama. I wonder if they talk about it. They definitely do. If i had a footballer friend who plays for a world class team i would constantly ask him/her about the dynamics in the team, the coach, the staff etc. but it could be towards those brain dead football -fans- who wrote ben off weeks ago. But it could be against tuchel too idk😂
More likely the fans he probably saw everything he was kept out every single line up

He loves drama and that's a fact but I think some things need to stay off the internet or he could get his mate in trouble. Ofc he can and should defend his mate but he needs to be careful. I hope it's just me overthinking... 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The shush emoji is deffo aimed at fans he was kept out every line up every single thing got told to leave the team how tit he was they saw it there human end of day it probably affected his confidence so coming out yesterday and doing that was probably massive for him his friend is only speaking truth

And coming off a massive injury getting that amount hate when he wasn’t ready the fans were nasty towards him

At least one of coaches was happy for him
The guy kissing him and being all over him would be definitely meee 😭😂🥰

Also him & RedBull - better love story than Twilight. Aren’t energy drinks really, really unhealthy? 😅

I understand where you guys are coming from but I don’t think Toms tweet is that bad.. 🫣

• Haha
I understand where you guys are coming from but I don’t think Toms tweet is that bad.. 🫣
Nooooooo his tweet wasn't that bad and he's just supporting Benjamin, it's just me being dramatic I'm sorry 😭 I just hate to say that for the first time in my life I agree with T🐀m Bry🐀nt (but please pretend I never said that) 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ohhhh fucccc i hope ben didnt see what was being said about him on Twitter. I hate social media for this reason. This tweet hurt me 😭😭

• Sad

Ohhhh fucccc i hope ben didnt see what was being said about him on Twitter. I hate social media for this reason. This tweet hurt me 😭😭
Thats whag j said he deffo did he probably got messages and comments on his posts to! And DMs he deffo saw it all of his mates did

• Sad
Thats whag j said he deffo did he probably got messages and comments on his posts to! And DMs he deffo saw it all of his mates did
If he saw and still did what he did yesterday he is so strong. I would be a complete mess. Social media literacy should be in schools cirriculums. People talk before they think on twitter
He is now happy anyways😻 :m :m:m

• Heart
If he saw and still did what he did yesterday he is so strong. I would be a complete mess. Social media literacy should be in schools cirriculums. People talk before they think on twitter
He is now happy anyways😻 :m :m:m
Same. Could never deal with this. He is strong but I do think it hurts him. I mean we know he has/had mental health problems 😕

• Sad
Same. Could never deal with this. He is strong but I do think it hurts him. I mean we know he has/had mental health problems 😕
yeah it must be hard i cant even imagine but his confidence boost shouldnt stop it should continue. Then he can be a lot better🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼❤❤❤🥳 Now that the fixture will get harder day by day and we’ll see more chilly ball. #chillyo’clock
Btw there is a new guy on his story😂 they are playing chess wish we could get more piano content ir ben playing chess.

yeah it must be hard i cant even imagine but his confidence boost shouldnt stop it should continue. Then he can be a lot better🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼❤❤❤🥳 Now that the fixture will get harder day by day and we’ll see more chilly ball. #chillyo’clock
Btw there is a new guy on his story😂 they are playing chess wish we could get more piano content ir ben playing chess.
I think we say that guy in LA but I’m not sure 🤔
Also he already unfollowed Kate Beckinsale AGAIN 😂
Harvey’s hair looks ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think we say that guy in LA but I’m not sure 🤔
Also he already unfollowed Kate Beckinsale AGAIN 😂
Harvey’s hair looks ridiculous
That Peter guy? Does anyone know who he is? He looks like an old friend but I'm not sure... 👀

It's called fAsHiOn 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
That Peter guy? Does anyone know who he is? He looks like an old friend but I'm not sure... 👀

It's called fAsHiOn 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ahh, Peter! Yeah I do think he’s an old school friend. Not sure though. 🫣

All of them all smiley little cuties & then there’s Azpi looking like a grandpa who doesn’t know how to take a selfie 😭👴🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh, Peter! Yeah I do think he’s an old school friend. Not sure though. 🫣

All of them all smiley little cuties & then there’s Azpi looking like a grandpa who doesn’t know how to take a selfie 😭👴🏻
AGAHAHAHHAHAHA azpiii he is really a millenial😂 bless him. Btw i swear the god there is a benjamin button type of situation going on with thiago silva. The guy doesn’t look 40. Ben’s goal+assist glowing ❤Reece is a CUTIEEEEEEE🙇🏻‍♀️

• Heart
AGAHAHAHHAHAHA azpiii he is really a millenial😂 bless him. Btw i swear the god there is a benjamin button type of situation going on with thiago silva. The guy doesn’t look 40. Ben’s goal+assist glowing ❤Reece is a CUTIEEEEEEE🙇🏻‍♀️
There’s another set with a different girl that includes Cucu! 🥺

Reece always looks so soft haha 🥹😂
And also idk if it’s just me but Mason looks good in the last months. Like ✨good 🥵✨… he doesn’t look too much like school boy anymore 🙈 maybe it’s the hair

• Heart
There’s another set with a different girl that includes Cucu! 🥺

Reece always looks so soft haha 🥹😂
And also idk if it’s just me but Mason looks good in the last months. Like ✨good 🥵✨… he doesn’t look too much like school boy anymore 🙈 maybe it’s the hair
I love reecee soooo much i got his yellow jersey was genuine softie❤ His daily quotes are so cute😂 mason is a hottie😂 agree about the hair.

wish there was a reece thread 😋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.