Ben Chilwell #12 50% lovely, 50% cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed he hasn’t been in paper for ages no stories nothing since he went away he deffo is concentrating on football lol why he doesn’t post much and trying to get his place back since cucu has come my observation anyways lol

Reactions: 3
Literally what I was thinking 😂

I call them witchy girls. There ain’t no way their witchcraft actually works but you have fun over there with your crystals and summoning demons or whatever it is you do. I’ll just carry on actually living my life instead of hoping a bunch of plastic crystals off Amazon find me a man 😂
Ohhh maan witchcraftt😂😂 yeah i love spooky fortunetelling stuff too but i feel like its all bullsht😂

Have you noticed he hasn’t been in paper for ages no stories nothing since he went away he deffo is concentrating on football lol why he doesn’t post much and trying to get his place back since cucu has come my observation anyways lol
Now he has a serious and great competition at Chelsea and with each passing day the World Cup gets closer....

Reactions: 2
Now he has a serious and great competition at Chelsea and with each passing day the World Cup gets closer....
Totally he’s under pressure cucu is really good player why he’s been so so quiet on socials training everyday no stories he is really hard working guy deep down wants his place

• Sad
Ohhh maan witchcraftt😂😂 yeah i love spooky fortunetelling stuff too but i feel like its all bullsht😂
Each to their own. We all have our own likes and interests but how do people let crystals and little decks of cards with fairy pictures on them dictate their lives? It actually shocks me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unlike dele no offence has no desire just lost everything Ben is complete opposite he wants to do well etc determined guy good mentality

• Sad
I mean he has to look at dele alli he is now all over the news how his career went down etc. His best friends is the bad example he knows what he should do and what not. I think ben is smart when it comes to his career and he thanked fans which is sooo nice😻 i desperately want a goal from him tomorrow Idk why i think it would boost his confidence and energy.

• Heart
Unlike dele no offence has no desire just lost everything Ben is complete opposite he wants to do well etc determined guy good mentality
I read that he is going to Turkey but I don't know if it's 100% true...

He knows if he goes out or makes the paper it affects his performance and doesn’t look good and club probably think he ain’t serious cos football should be his main priority after his big injury at moment gaining his place back

I mean he haa to look at dele alli he is now all over the news how his career went down etc. His best friends is the bad example he knows what he should do and what not. I think ben is smart when it comes to his career and he thanked fans which is sooo nice😻 i desperately want a goal from him tomorrow Idk why i think it would boost his confidence and energy.
Same I want him to score or assist to shut up all the fans on Twitter up cos since this new guy got signed Ben has been slammed with hate glad he’s doesn’t use Twitter much!

I hope you’re right about Ben. Dele’s downfall is actually terrifying and the fact Ben is friends with him scared me to think Ben has the same mentality as dele. Also have we seen dele is dating Cindy Kimberly? I find it so funny imagining her sat at goodison park 😂 there’s no way lol

• Haha
I hope you’re right about Ben. Dele’s downfall is actually terrifying and the fact Ben is friends with him scared me to think Ben has the same mentality as dele. Also have we seen dele is dating Cindy Kimberly? I find it so funny imagining her sat at goodison park 😂 there’s no way lol
I think Ben is more determined like his mentality is good to get back so quick etc he totally cares more about his career than dele does and in interviews you can tell he cares think it’s been drilled into him by his parents seen interviews before about that

• Heart
I read that he is going to Turkey but I don't know if it's 100% true...
Yeaaah he is going? to besiktas i lived in besiktas for a month and you know what its famous for its nightlife and clubs😂 but who knows maybe he comes back to life. My turkish friends are dying for dele the same way they rooted for that german goalie🥶

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeaaah he is going? to besiktas i lived in besiktas for a month and you know what its famous for its nightlife and clubs😂 but who knows maybe he comes back to life. My turkish friends are dying for dele the same way they rooted for that german goalie🥶
Nightlife! That’s exactly what dele needs… not! 😂

• Haha
I have a feeling cucu may play Lcb tomorrow Cos Ben was in training videos today in lwb and he played 90 mins in development squad on Monday let’s hope he starts or gets subbed on or something

And scores would help his confidence totally

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fenerbahçe rooted for Özil too.. look what happend there 🥲 I hope it turns out to be a good opportunity for Dele. He’s got everything but somehow his mind is not in it

There’s new article on the app from chilly today where he thanked fans and spoke about things I think he cares a lot more

• Heart
I have a feeling cucu may play Lcb tomorrow Cos Ben was in training videos today in lwb and he played 90 mins in development squad on Monday let’s hope he starts or gets subbed on or something

And scores would help his confidence totally
I don’t want to downplay Leeds but I feel like these are the kind of clubs Ben needs to be getting minutes with. He’s obviously not going to be playing with top teams when he’s not fully fit because we can’t risk that as a team but maybe all these lower table teams he can get minutes. Knowing Chelsea we’ll get beat tomorrow and they’ll walk all over us now I’ve said all this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t want to downplay Leeds but I feel like these are the kind of clubs Ben needs to be getting minutes with. He’s obviously not going to be playing with top teams when he’s not fully fit because we can’t risk that as a team but maybe all these lower table teams he can get minutes. Knowing Chelsea we’ll get beat tomorrow and they’ll walk all over us now I’ve said all this 😂
Yeah and knowing Leicester is next week to! He tries so hard against them🤣🤣 he probably will play against them to

• Haha
Fenerbahçe rooted for Özil too.. look what happend there 🥲 I hope it turns out to be a good opportunity for Dele. He’s got everything but somehow his mind is not in it
Özil went there for money tbh -btw i support Beşiktaş in that ligue but i love Fenerbahçe basketball team in eurolegue😂 fenerbahces left back looks like ben a bit only players i loved were gomez, drogba from their ligue
@soph101x he is playing EXTRA well against leicester doesn’t hee😂😂😂 he is savage really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.