Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not longπŸ˜‚ maybe few hours

I mean they only just arrived in Vegas this Jayden posts literally everything
I did try to warn everyone about jayden before all this world tour even happened πŸ˜‚ I love that jayden is just showing everyone what a clout chaser he is lol
Maybe the boys moved their tour over to vegas because they realised they’re being chased by Meghan πŸ˜‚ too many of bens hoes in one city he must have been nervous πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did try to warn everyone about jayden before all this world tour even happened πŸ˜‚ I love that jayden is just showing everyone what a clout chaser he is lol
Maybe the boys moved their tour over to vegas because they realised they’re being chased by Meghan πŸ˜‚ too many of bens hoes in one city he must have been nervous πŸ˜‚
The fact he’s gone to vegas when he’s literally going to be there in a month aswell with Chelsea aswellπŸ˜‚ and maybe yeah they were all there , maybe was to risky they were all there and needed to go somewhere else and they legit travelled by car which is like 4 hours tooπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact he’s gone to vegas when he’s literally going to be there in a month aswell with Chelsea aswellπŸ˜‚ and maybe yeah they were all there , maybe was to risky they were all there and needed to go somewhere else and they legit travelled by car which is like 4 hours tooπŸ˜‚
I was wondering that too. Chelsea are doing training camp for pre season and then they’re going to Las Vegas for a game. Surely with all that money he’d go somewhere he’s not going to go for a second time this year

Reactions: 3
I was wondering that too. Chelsea are doing training camp for pre season and then they’re going to Las Vegas for a game. Surely with all that money he’d go somewhere he’s not going to go for a second time this year
Yeah literally just gone to places where there’s girls and party places
Maybe he will visit lake como when he’s settled down

Reactions: 4
Yeah literally just gone to places where there’s girls and party places
Maybe he will visit lake como when he’s settled down
when he’s settled down in like 10 years after his California girls tour🀣

Joining the Ben thread after stalking for a bit πŸ‘‹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
it's so funny that Ben's mind is girls and parties, he will never think about the world cup, he only lives in the present

• Sad
Reactions: 7
it's so funny that Ben's mind is girls and parties, he will never think about the world cup, he only lives in the present
I also wouldn’t worry about the Qatar World Cup of shame tbh πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I get what you mean though πŸ˜… he seems careless about his future in general.

• Haha
Maybe he knows he won’t get picked because he’s been out so long he didn’t even get to play euros I doubt he’s gonna get picked tbh but u no never know

i loved how he came back in may and i used to love his professionalism (i didn’t know about the covid party etc.) Maybe he will be back and work harder for the preseason πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈi can’t believe i still have faith in him. He’s a party animal.
Yeah his holiday is cut short he’s back before everyone else he did say he’s got lot work to do hopefully get can get up to speed after all the alcohol consumed

• Haha
i loved how he came back in may and i used to love his professionalism (i didn’t know about the covid party etc.) Maybe he will be back and work harder for the preseason πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈi can’t believe i still have faith in him. He’s a party animal.
I’m not too sure if all this party behaviour will damage his career.. I mean the football world has worse characters than him, the tabloids don’t even talk about Ben that much. He had a great last season before his injury & I think he will be back just like that in a few months.
When has crappy behaviour ever damaged a footballers career? If his performance is still on top nobody cares (unfortunately). Ffs they can rape women and still be considered GOATs. Performance > Humanity 🀝

• Sad
I’m not too sure if all this party behaviour will damage his career.. I mean the football world has worse characters than him, the tabloids don’t even talk about Ben that much. He had a great last season before his injury & I think he will be back just like that in a few months.
When has crappy behaviour ever damaged a footballers career? If his performance is still on top nobody cares (unfortunately). Ffs they can rape women and still be considered GOATs. Performance > Humanity 🀝
Exactly this is his personal life and there off season it’s not like there in season it won’t damage his career he will be back in few weeks we seen worse jack over the last couple of weeks he was in every single paper

Yeah his holiday is cut short he’s back before everyone else he did say he’s got lot work to do hopefully get can get up to speed after all the alcohol consumed
I hope he wont face any negativity and mishaps this season and i feel like it will be his seasonπŸ™ I really didnt think he would be back before August. He worked hard apparently it takes dedication. I still have faith in him but its not nice to see jayden beside himπŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
I hope he wont face any negativity and mishaps this season and i feel like it will be his seasonπŸ™ I really didnt think he would be back before August. He worked hard apparently it takes dedication. I still have faith in him but its not nice to see jayden beside himπŸ˜”
I doubt it he’s worked behind the scenes all season they need him back he will be back hopefully august

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.