Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rip to me thinking he was self restrained and private months ago 😬😬 Looks like he is just the opposite shameless, sticky and definitely not private plus a hoe
He’s private when it comes to his family etc but friends he is literally the most liked footballer friends with every single person it’s insane like his birthday posts were so long

He looked right at the camera, he was performing 😭😭
True he was totally drunk him and his friends

Reactions: 1
What about him using « Chilly » like he is a rapper from LA when his name is actually bEnJaMiN jAmeS. And his vision is singing California Girls in a pool. They are pretending to be living the life in Entourage.
There like 8 hours behind us wait until he wakes up hungover and goes on tik tok and insta and sees the video 😂😂

It’s all over tik Tok have you seen it😂

Reactions: 2
He'll pretend nothing happened and keep acting like an idiot like he always does 😭
He doesn't give a tit, he didn't even say anything about the animal cruelty accusations so he's not going to care about this 😭

Reactions: 4
He doesn't give a tit, he didn't even say anything about the animal cruelty accusations so he's not going to care about this 😭
Chelsea probs are on pins can’t wait to get him back articles just come out and videos everywhere 😂 imagine getting a call of thomas whilst being on holiday 😂😂just joking

Also they must read this thread we were alll saying yesterday they havnt posted chilly then they go post him😂

Unfortunately it's true!!!! He doesn't care about anything and everything we see about him is a lie. At the peak of COVID he was at parties, Sancho apologized for that and he didn't say anything. He never apologizes for anything, he literally had his behavior criticized by "The S*n", look how ironic and embarassing it is to be called out by this "newspaper"!!!!! 😭

• Wow
Then harvey posted more pictures /vidéos from that « zoo »🤮 they all know but they just dont care.

• Sad
Unfortunately it's true!!!! He doesn't care about anything and everything we see about him is a lie. At the peak of COVID he was at parties, Sancho apologized for that and he didn't say anything. He never apologizes for anything, he literally had his behavior criticized by "The S*n", look how ironic and embarassing it is to be called out by this "newspaper"!!!!! 😭
And that’s why Gareth didn’t play him for euros I genuinely believes that same with sancho

I remember him apologising for the party on his story with Tammy

I dont know about this. What happened? What the hell ben. But im not surprised he doesnt even know how to put on a mask properly.

I thought we already established that he’s ignorant idiot? Nothing new here. Also he did nothing wrong in the video? He’s just his embarrassing hoeself 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
I dont know about this. What happened? What the hell ben. But im not surprised he doesnt even know how to put on a mask properly.
At the peak of COVID he was at Tammy's birthday party with Sancho and other people. The S*n exposed the party and Sancho apologized. Benjamin as always pretended that nothing happened...

• Wow
At the peak of COVID he was at Tammy's birthday party with Sancho and other people. The S*n exposed the party and Sancho apologized. Benjamin as always pretended that nothing happened...
No he did apologise on his story chilly I saw it it’s on Twitter to if you search he said he was sorry and it was unacceptable

• Wow
No he did apologise on his story chilly I saw it it’s on Twitter to if you search he said he was sorry and it was unacceptable
He apologized? So I'm sorry because I only saw Sancho and Tammy apologizing. But about the tiger he pretended that nothing happened...

It should say 'lack of judgement in general'

'I would like to apologise for being a slag'
As if he regrets a single bit of his hoeing. Even his popsicle melting off wouldn’t make him regret it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.