Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I agree partly with this but somehow I don’t. We always blame ”the other ones” - most of the time the wags 🙄 - but we never really blame the person itself. Like he’s a grown-up man with a career and enough money to buy him whatever he wants. He doesn’t need them - if they are really that bad and encouraging him to do shit. They can’t FORCE him to do anything. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wags don’t force footballers to live with them, foorballers CHOOSE the gf’s/wife’s. Just like Ben chooses whom he hangs out with & and what he does and doesn’t. He’s not some innocent little boy who needs saving from his evil friends. 😅 he enjoys this lifestyle just like the rest of them.
He 100% just enjoys the lifestyle and does it because it suits him. I think they all encourage each other tbh

Reactions: 11

GGina

VIP Member
Kills me how he pretends to be religious when he's actually greedy, promiscuous and superficial

fernly

VIP Member
I know we've discussed this before but his body count must be ridiculous :sick: :sick: he'll stick it in anything with an instagram following
Rip to me thinking he was self restrained and private months ago 😬😬 Looks like he is just the opposite shameless, sticky and definitely not private plus a hoe

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Hey all, haven't been in here for a while.. just thought I came to catch up since a pic of Ben and the cute footballers popped up on my Insta! Hope you're all well 🥰

A little pressie from me. Not sure if you've seen this yet x

Screenshot_20220704-205315_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Smca53

VIP Member
Absolute trainwreck
In a pool with a bunch of California girls singing about how California girls are so hot and will melt your popsicle

His popsicle is probably already long melted given how many times it’s been used

• Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
I really think it’s his friends encouraging him to be a slag and stupid (especially with these reality show girls), cause that way they can pull too. Do you think they’d be able to get any girls without him?! And it’s not like he can escape them as they live with him so party Ben is what they need to keep their lifestyle. They probably don’t care if he fucks up his career or meets a girl he actually likes, they’ll probably tell him she’s not it so party Ben stays.
I agree partly with this but somehow I don’t. We always blame ”the other ones” - most of the time the wags 🙄 - but we never really blame the person itself. Like he’s a grown-up man with a career and enough money to buy him whatever he wants. He doesn’t need them - if they are really that bad and encouraging him to do shit. They can’t FORCE him to do anything. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wags don’t force footballers to live with them, foorballers CHOOSE the gf’s/wife’s. Just like Ben chooses whom he hangs out with & and what he does and doesn’t. He’s not some innocent little boy who needs saving from his evil friends. 😅 he enjoys this lifestyle just like the rest of them.

The amount of plastic in the women he dates... They gotta be labeled as biohazards.
Do you think they are required to be buried in a special way after they die? You know, for the environment and all?

• Haha
Reactions: 9