Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben is back on the pitch, Yay 🙌🏼 Looks like we’ll see the Chilly big willy bouncy round the pitch next season 🍆

Ben is in LA with the clout chasers dicking around 🤦🏻‍♀️ We can’t keep up with the Chillywhore and who he’s shagging & following next 🙄
He’s looking sunburnt and sweaty so that give us the ick but it’ll be temporary and we’d all still say yes given half the chance 😂

Anyway, a couple of classic photos to start us off…

CBC823D9-C2F4-427F-B26C-DCAABA84D062.jpeg
B4539F6A-8F06-4463-8FBD-2CBD9C2DAA01.jpeg
C5F4103F-8F5E-458E-BAC3-154F51222A0B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Absolute trainwreck
In a pool with a bunch of California girls singing about how California girls are so hot and will melt your popsicle

His popsicle is probably already long melted given how many times it’s been used

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In a pool with a bunch of California girls singing about how California girls are so hot and will melt your popsicle

His popsicle is probably already long melted given how many times it’s been used
Katie Perry wasn’t lying then 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I know we've discussed this before but his body count must be ridiculous :sick: :sick: he'll stick it in anything with an instagram following

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we've discussed this before but his body count must be ridiculous :sick: :sick: he'll stick it in anything with an instagram following
Rip to me thinking he was self restrained and private months ago 😬😬 Looks like he is just the opposite shameless, sticky and definitely not private plus a hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rip to me thinking he was self restrained and private months ago 😬😬 Looks like he is just the opposite shameless, sticky and definitely not private plus a hoe
Same. When he’s drunk enough he apparently doesn’t care about privacy anymore.

Reactions: 3
Kills me how he pretends to be religious when he's actually greedy, promiscuous and superficial

Reactions: 11
I think Ben acts like a 18-21 year old going on his mates holidays to drink and shag around. Throw money into the mix and it’s like he can do what he likes. Yes he’s only 25 so if he’s not ready to settle down that’s ok too. But have a bit of decorum, discreetness and maturity 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not to mention class!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.