Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be an old picture from yesterday.
„Homeless in Beverly Hills“ - maybe Ben kicked her out lol 🤡

I think I lost a brain cell watching her first story from yesterday. What’s with the scream? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just seen on there story there off to Vegas makes sense kicked her out now😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lord just saw that video I don’t know how to feel I think I should have the ick but he’s just so pretty 😂😩
He is pretty but so dumb and it hurts.
For example, he is so pretty here😋 in this picture i saw it for the first time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looking forward to see him getting into a fight with the Kardashians and Kris Jenner eating him alive. Also Scott Disick fighting him
through DMs and exposing him like he did with Younes 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure but she’s wearing a mens Nike v Stussy hoodie he wears Stussy stuff all the time it’s probably his 😅
Don’t destroy my hopes like that!! 😭😂

Has anyone seen the LV bags Large-Mouth posted? They just scream New Money / Footballer Livestyle 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Don’t destroy my hopes like that!! 😭😂

Has anyone seen the LV bags Large-Mouth posted? They just scream New Money / Footballer Livestyle 💩
I didnt see it but i can imagine. No taste no sense just extravagante

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think it’s strange he’s not on holiday with the other avengers? (The ones that aren’t in the England squad) like where’s dele and madders

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s strange he’s not on holiday with the other avengers? (The ones that aren’t in the England squad) like where’s dele and madders
Madders will be with his mrs and kid, Dele is irrelevant I guess 😭

• Haha
Madders has settled down and grown up.. Chilly is the new Madders of a few years ago!

Reactions: 6
I don’t even think there as close now he’s moved to Chelsea he literally never sees him only at games twice a yeardoesn’t even like madders pics hardly didn’t go away with him last year either and yeh madders has a family etc

Miles the tit tattooist wouldn't have time to tattoo anyone else
There so bad he’s gone around the whole premier league Luke shaw jeorgie mason there such bad tattoos

Is this the same villa the boys were at? Look at the absolute mess with all the red cups 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.