Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if a good, nice girl would actually settle down with him if she knows what he is like and all the cheap reality places he’s been in

Reactions: 1
I wonder if a good, nice girl would actually settle down with him if she knows what he is like and all the cheap reality places he’s been in
I think his type is cheap, tacky reality type ‘stars’ tbh so it probably won’t matter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my goodness ben just give us one day of peace 😂 i don't know if i can ever look at him again on the pitch without this pool-scene in my brain😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where is he gonna meet a nice good girl😂 and why would anyone want a boy who belongs to the streets and sings California Girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
by the way did anyone else notice that he has a tattoo on the inside of each wrist? i only remember the Auckland one but i'm not sure i've seen the other

Reactions: 2
by the way did anyone else notice that he has a tattoo on the inside of each wrist? i only remember the Auckland one but i'm not sure i've seen the other
Just checked video again and yes he got another wrist tattoo... Milton Keynes this time?

• Haha
You no what makes me laugh is the tik toks people make about every time he meets a new girl automatically his gf but we all know he’s just a hoe and goes from one to another like I literally just went on tik tok and one has like 80k views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lord just saw that video I don’t know how to feel I think I should have the ick but he’s just so pretty 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just seen on her story she’s still at his Villa😂
Could be an old picture from yesterday.
„Homeless in Beverly Hills“ - maybe Ben kicked her out lol 🤡

I think I lost a brain cell watching her first story from yesterday. What’s with the scream? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could be an old picture from yesterday.
„Homeless in Beverly Hills“ - maybe Ben kicked her out lol 🤡
Not sure but she’s wearing a mens Nike v Stussy hoodie he wears Stussy stuff all the time it’s probably his 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.