Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words for Ben. I feel like a little disappointed in him, even though we knew what he was like, i thought maybe his injury would have made him realise how important football would be too him, I watched that last clubhouse with him and puli and he seemed like he came across a bit rude, or was that just me?
I honestly can’t see him making the World Cup team.
I’m not saying he can’t go away and have fun but there’s just always some idiot friends or some random girl
People think jack grealish is bad, but if Ben was as well known as jack what would they think of him.
does this make sense I’m just on a bit of one about Him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no words for Ben. I feel like a little disappointed in him, even though we knew what he was like, i thought maybe his injury would have made him realise how important football would be too him, I watched that last clubhouse with him and puli and he seemed like he came across a bit rude, or was that just me?
I’m not saying he can’t go away and have fun but there’s just always some idiot friends or some random girl
People think jack grealish is bad, but if Ben was as well known as jack what would they think of him.
It’s his personal life end of day he can go away have fun etc hes not in football at moment he only has a a few weeks away then is back this is probs just a girl he’s got his hands round it’s probs no deal like and yeh I agree he won’t make the World Cup he’s been out all year and will take a season to gain form

Reactions: 2
What did you find rude about that interview?

I understand what you mean but it’s not like Ben‘s in a relationship. That’s a BIG difference I think 🤔 Not defending his behaviour though, still a horny duck boy 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How do you think he’s been rude I just think it’s his character he’s outgoing

What did you find rude about that interview?

I understand what you mean but it’s not like Ben‘s in a relationship. That’s a BIG difference I think 🤔 Not defending his behaviour though, still a horny duck boy 💁🏼‍♀️
Exactly unlike jack is he sleeps with other women and has a girlfriend which is wrong unlike Ben is single young enjoying his life only gets a few weeks away a year and his personal life what he does isn’t for us to judge he’s just like the rest of people in that holiday resort there normal people end of day

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s just me he just seemed less himself maybe that’s the way to put it maybe rude wasn’t the right word. Im not sure just can’t put my finger on it.

I’m sure a lot of footballers are doing the same thing there all away a lot of young people go to places like this only going once etc and the interview I didn’t see anything bad

Reactions: 1
yes i feel the same way.. and also about the clubhouse episode, i had the impression that he was having an odd attitude but thought maybe it's just me.
honestly i don't know about world cup, i think if he works hard and gets back to regular game time he has a realistic chance of gettimg called up.
maybe he'll calm down a bit when the season starts once again and he has a regular schedule.

Reactions: 4
yes i feel the same way.. and also about the clubhouse episode, i had the impression that he was having an odd attitude but thought maybe it's just me.
honestly i don't know about world cup, i think if he works hard and gets back to regular game time he has a realistic chance of gettimg called up.
maybe he'll calm down a bit when the season starts once again and he has a regular schedule.
Yeah I mean he’s been determined to get back and he has earlier than expected I think when he’s back in a few weeks we know he cares and will try end of day

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just me he just seemed less himself maybe that’s the way to put it maybe rude wasn’t the right word. Im not sure just can’t put my finger on it.
I don't know I just think he's surrounded by some wrong people and he's going the same way. I don't agree with this behavior at all but who am I to say or agree with something 😐

Also he's not a child so he knows what he does and if he chooses to surround himself with problematic people and if he wants to act like an idiot then it's up to him and unfortunately we can't do anything about it...

Last edited:
Yes! This is how I should have worded it. I think when you compare it to previous interview before his injury he was so different more chilled, funny, this one he just seemed a bit off it personally

He has been out for 7 months maybe not used to be back on camera etc like it was his first day back we don’t no what goes on his personal life etc I thought he seemed fine etc thought it was cute way he was with pulisic

Reactions: 1
I stumbled about „My girlfriends wants to see football with my mates thing“ and at first I was like „wtf?“ but I thought about it again and I was like „I also don’t want my boyfriend around when I’m out with with my girls“.. Like I get his point somehow.. 🤔 but his „It’s for the boys“ still sounds misogynistic, like only boys watch football 🤦🏼‍♀️

Clubhouse video was also a bit off to me but it was right after the training maybe thats why he was off and he had to do that video etc but yeah it gave me the ick before the whole « in a pool with jayden and holly » thing. Beside christian he sounded a little rough but at the end of the day its just a video anday not define who he is.
Yeah maybe he was tired or didn’t expect to do this like it was his first day back and didn’t expect to sit and do it or something so felt a bit off we don’t no what people go through
And yeh we can’t judge we don’t no him personally

I stumbled about „My girlfriends wants to see football with my mates thing“ and at first I was like „wtf?“ but I thought about it again and I was like „I also don’t want my boyfriend around when I’m out with with my girls“.. Like I get his point somehow.. 🤔 but his „It’s for the boys“ still sounds misogynistic, like only boys watch football 🤦🏼‍♀️
This was the part that made me think he came
Across a bit rude.
I totally agree with what you have said

Those pics were deffo meant for his private thou it’s gone up one his private account😂 can’t believe he did that kinda funny

I just wanted to add to the clubhouse interview discussion but I found it odd when he was asking where they were going in America for their pre season and they told him Las Vegas and they said Bens eyes light up. Just made me question his priorities a bit. I also understand what you guys are saying about the gf going to the match with her boyfriend and his friends. I felt like he could has answered the question a bit better

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.