Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you follow each other? Because maybe you could ask the person to delete this because it's weird...
I follow it but doesn’t follow back doesn’t have messages open and if I reply it will get more attention as I have 700 followers so better off leaving it

I would of otherwise if it was open

Reactions: 2
So so invasive I follow this account and it came up on my timeline on Twitter it only has 3 likes but it’s not the point it could have lots of views !
Oh no thats so fcked up but dont worry no one can disturb him. These houses in la or specifically around hollywood are protected 24/7 because many celebs also live there 🙏 and i hope ben has hired a security because it could be dangerous in nightclubs etc. but this behavior is extremely sick. Why would someone want to learn the place they stay at and deliberately share it online?

Reactions: 3
Oh no thats so fcked up but dont worry no one can disturb him. These houses in la or specifically around hollywood are protected 24/7🙏 not like normal residences and i hope ben has hired a security because it could be dangerous in nightclubs etc. but this behavior is extremely sick. Why would someone want to learn the place they stay at?
Exactly wouldn’t even cross my mind or care about it like?? Why tf would you go On google maps and bother to find it ?? It’s so bad why would you want to put his privacy at risk

And then even go on to post it and she literally wrote Thankyou for google maps and Harry for posting it now I know 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was the post on Harry’s Instagram he actually posted not on story she must have some weird weird head to even bother finding it and how the duck did she find it out of all the houses in LA like??! Insane stalking to limits actually insane so so bad

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much bacteria can be found in that pool 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It always seems to be an absolute mess too. Every picture I’ve seen of that pool there’s red cups either in our surrounding the pool and clothes lying over the chairs etc

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It always seems to be an absolute mess too. Every picture I’ve seen of that pool there’s red cups either in our surrounding the pool and clothes lying over the chairs etc
Did you see on one of the boys stories them going shopping and amount of beer in trolley probs partying and girls every night 😂🥳 living the life they are

Reactions: 1
Did you see on one of the boys stories them going shopping and amount of beer in trolley probs partying and girls every night 😂🥳 living the life they are
I didn’t see that. Every time someone asks me if I’ve seen something I always seem to have missed it 😂 I’ve got to keep my eyes peeled

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only thing he will be posting is his prescription for antibiotics when he gets back 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.