Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are also Joey Essex’s cousins…
BC5B17B8-43BA-4F27-9106-D009C2775889.jpeg

..the veneers… hahaha so sorry but it’s giving 🎹🎹🎹 or maybe bathroom tiles. Pretty sure they glow in the dark 💀
And I thought Ben’s teeth are ridiculous 🙈

Still don’t know who all these people are haha 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought his old teeth were cute that pic him and jack when they were like 20
Mee either😻 but he may have not felt comfortable. I remember my old teeth I didn’t have nice teeth around my freshman year and didn’t feel confident etc. it can affect peoples confidence unfortunately especially at a young age. maybe it was the case for him🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Mee either😻 but he may have not felt comfortable. I remember my old teeth I didn’t have nice teeth around my freshman year grade and didn’t feel confident etc. it can affect peoples confidence unfortunately especially at a young age. maybe it was the case for him🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah same here had braces when I was 14 now 22 feel a lot better so I get how he felt to

Tattoos guys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
and the mischievous smile he knows he is committing a crimee
Him without hair gel is so nice he trains without hair gel he needs to bin it

Also it’s normally other way round Ben filming someone else😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t care about his food atrocities - I can’t stop watching it. It’s cute. Idk why. 😩 HIS.SMILE. 😭
A87F06E9-459A-4F0E-8053-F1E167DEC1CA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.