Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tattoo is so embarrassing its meant to be cute and funny but in fact it’s cringe. And its biiiig. Covers the whole space.
When he gets to 80 still has a little guy on his arm yeah I got that when I was 25

Reactions: 2
When he gets to 80 still has a little guy on his arm yeah I got that when I was 25
His grandchildren will be like... were you out of your mind?😂 and the fact that he got those skulls ew just ew. Its like he lost a bet and had to get these ugly ass tattoos.

Reactions: 3
This tattoo is so embarrassing its meant to be cute and funny but in fact it’s cringe.
I just know he has a Pinterest acc and he gets his tattoos from there😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Right? 😂 he deffo has a pinteres account. Sometimes he gives me 2014 early teen tumblr girl aesthetics vibes... dark times everyone was watching american horror story etc and got matching tattoos. He is so teen. Benjamin use your pinterest account for your ugly home decor. Not for tattoos😂

• Haha
Not me searching for his Pinterest, then searching for Harvey and boom 😭 one whole board 😅
Include these for example ->
B4FDCC6E-304D-4B24-9D73-6E121980B6A1.jpeg

Tell me why we even talking about these basic-pinterest-tumblr-boys haha 😭

• Wow
Not me searching for his Pinterest, then searching for Harvey and boom 😭 one whole board 😅
Include these for example ->
View attachment 1330938

Tell me why we even talking about these basic-pinterest-tumblr-boys haha 😭
Oh nooo school boys. I looked at it and im convinced ben also checked these. Look. Dancing skeletons and birth date on legs.
BABF54C8-63E4-4F66-BC95-345BABD694B0.jpeg
80284DC8-D306-4B1A-A794-FA55C105A73C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok harry lets get you to bed. Wtf is this😂 he’s wearing pijamas, bucket hat and dunks plus sunglasses INSIDE. This is by far the weirdest combination i’ve ever seen lately and if he was sober while bringing these together its worse.
I don’t think any of them are sober at any time 😭

• Haha
So someone on twitter leaked a video of the house where they are and there is even the address of the place. Sorry but that's not a cool thing to do at all!!!!!!!!! A weird and dangerous behavior!!!!!!!!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Also I have no idea how the person got this info

• Wow
So someone on twitter leaked a video of the house where they are and there is even the address of the place. Sorry but that's not a cool thing to do at all!!!!!!!!! A weird and dangerous behavior!!!!!!!!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Yeah I deleted it off here cos didn’t want any press to get it because he deserves privacy personal life but this account has posted all the pool pics that there friends posted then goes onto to say I found his Villa via google maps and links the video of the whole place

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Yes - how do they know this?! Stalking Level 100%

The person literally exposed this for anyone to see and this is sick!!!!!! 🚩🚩🚩🚩
You can probs find it yourself but this chilly account has few hundred followers but posted a full tour it’s fact some Americans could turn up I seen so many people on Twitter say welcome to la etc in his mentions red red flag invasive you wouldn’t post where he’s staying it’s badd

Yes - how do they know this?! Stalking Level 100%
Exactly and who would even bother to look and who actually cares????

The account posted the pic Harry posted and some insta girls pics how she said she found it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.