Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew. What a surprise 🙄
The howling was the worst part for me. You just know there are some sleazy men wanking themselves off in the back 🤢
dry-heave-throw-up.gif

Also every time I see him I can't forget the video of him mocking an Asian man and making jokes about covid 😐

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1343211
Also every time I see him I can't forget the video of him mocking an Asian man and making jokes about covid 😐
I didn’t know that! Just googled it. What an idiot. He really is a lost cause.
Also doesn’t give a tit about his career.. 🤡 When you come into money too young without a stable background or some brains = voilà, first-class example

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know that! Just googled it. What an idiot. He really is a lost cause.
Also doesn’t give a tit about his career.. 🤡 When you come into money too young without a stable background or some brains = voilà, first-class example
In my opinion he wasted his own career because of his lifestyle and I think he never cared about all the talent he had. Now he doesn't even seem to know how to play football anymore...

Reactions: 2
cindy kimberly is dating dele, she can introduce her friends to ben 😂
What how did she fall for dele... maybe thats why ben joined dele i think ben will definitely try to benefit from the situation😂 anyway i feel sorry for Cindy. Apparently she is dating a braindead racist dude eww.
@livy444 i cannot believe i felt sorry for him he turned out to be very problematic :(

What how did she fall for dele... maybe thats why ben joined dele i think ben will definitely try to benefit from the situation😂 anyway i feel sorry for Cindy. Apparently she is dating a braindead racist dude eww.
@livy444 i cannot believe i felt sorry for him he turned out to be very problematic :(
20220614_170954.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dating???????? Dele??????? For someone who has at some point been linked with Lewis Hamilton she is literally 📉📉📉📉📉📉📉
Reminds me of « mrs good weather hair » after sir lewis what happens to these girls. Post hamilton syndrome i think.

• Haha
Message removed by posters request

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
She’s gorgeous! 🔥 Seems like your typical instagram-wag-idk-gal though 🙈

Why do you guys all know them? 😭 Kelsey, Cindy.. literally never heard of them before 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s gorgeous! 🔥 Seems like your typical instagram-wag-idk-gal though 🙈

Why do you guys all know them? 😭 Kelsey, Cindy.. literally never heard of them before 😅
Hadnt heard of Kelsey before Ben, and hadn’t heard of Cindy before today. Although from googling her I don’t know how I haven’t heard of her before given that she’s been linked to every man on the planet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hadnt heard of Kelsey before Ben, and hadn’t heard of Cindy before today. Although from googling her I don’t know how I haven’t heard of her before given that she’s been linked to every man on the planet 😭
They are all la girls basically. You arent really missing anything. They are more or less all the same. I only know them because of my friends. I think ben adores such girls who have been linked with hamilton and some other footballers before. Why is he like this...

They are all la girls basically. You arent really missing anything. They are more or less all the same. I only know them because of my friends. I think ben adores such girls who have been linked with hamilton and some other footballers before. Why is he like this...
He’s a basic birch, Fernly, that’s what he is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because he’s a womaniser the amount of times he follows and unfollows girls is insane 🤣

Are they still alive? 🧐
I just came on here to say the same thing😂 maybe this holdiay is relaxing one although there mates have followed girls from there but it seems low-key 😄🤣🤣

He should upload something been weeks🤣😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.