Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal that i want to hug him? Especially last two days. He’s love bombing everyone😩
Ahahahshs @dankeabernein EXACTLYYYY😂😂😂 it may sound disgusting but i want to lick his ears.
He is just happy recently it seems he’s in every single photo just smiling he’s so adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same. Till the next time when he’s behaving like a complete idiot again 😅

@fernly I see you’re back with the ears! 😅🥰
I know my obsession with his ears is a bit weird but i love them😂 have youu seen that his ears get transparent when its sunny😂 i hate it when he covers them with a beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know my obsession with his ears is a bit weird but i love them😂 have youu seen that his ears get transparent when its sunny😂 i hate it when he covers them with a beanie.
He should ban gel and caps just for you so you can see his ears I swear it’s some supistition like when have not seen him wearing a cap travelling and gel during games

Wonder what the wrist tattoo is then

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The amount of plastic in the women he dates... They gotta be labeled as biohazards.
Do you think they are required to be buried in a special way after they die? You know, for the environment and all?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
F5C74FEE-286C-40B1-83DC-3E52CADC0E38.jpeg
845540B4-12C4-442D-B125-991C0F4B83B9.jpeg

💙💙💙💙💙😍 lovelllly. I see Timo in every fan photo collection and he doesnt look interested😂 he is so unintentionally funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Chilly changed his pfp I bet he and mason decided this together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.