Ben Chilwell #11 Keeping up with the Chillywhore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha she is definitely seeing this man and this comment proves there is not a serious thing between her and ben, and they saw each other 2-3 days after she was with ben according to enews
Maybe she wasn't at his house yesterday because his son was there... 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Maybe she wasn't at his house yesterday because his son was there... 😭
What a lovely dad😬 just days after arriving in LA he found himself in beverly hills drama its so funny😂 we can see him on their new show🤞

• Haha
Is he not embarrassed… I don’t wanna be mean about the girls but why would he want articles with these types? He could pull so many normal pretty girls. Idk maybe he wants more attention and any publicity is stilll publicity

Reactions: 9
Is he not embarrassed… I don’t wanna be mean about the girls but why would he want articles with these types? He could pull so many normal pretty girls. Idk maybe he wants more attention and any publicity is stilll publicity
Plot twist he's the clout chaser 😭😭😭😭😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely think he wants to be like jack grealish where everyone knows him as a guy that gets loads of girls
He has really bad pr to anything he does gets in the paper like the tiger thing and it all started him going away with jack etc like he will never get articles unless he’s hanging out with mason jack dele or some famous girl

Like for example that night out with mason or that night or with dele

He has really bad pr to anything he does gets in the paper like the tiger thing and it all started him going away with jack etc like he will never get articles unless he’s hanging out with mason jack dele or some famous girl

Like for example that night out with mason or that night or with dele
I really think it’s his friends encouraging him to be a slag and stupid (especially with these reality show girls), cause that way they can pull too. Do you think they’d be able to get any girls without him?! And it’s not like he can escape them as they live with him so party Ben is what they need to keep their lifestyle. They probably don’t care if he fucks up his career or meets a girl he actually likes, they’ll probably tell him she’s not it so party Ben stays.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really think it’s his friends encouraging him to be a slag and stupid (especially with these reality show girls), cause that way they can pull too. Do you think they’d be able to get any girls without him?! And it’s not like he can escape them as they live with him so party Ben is what they need to keep their lifestyle. They probably don’t care if he fucks up his career or meets a girl he actually likes, they’ll probably tell him she’s not it so party Ben stays.
Me to he’s genuinely low-key and doesn’t have many fans he’s underated like he doesn’t have many followers as rest of them so maybe his friends are trying to encourage him to get more popular like these photo shoots he’s done and stuff more articles more attention like that article went viral other day on Twitter

Reactions: 4
I agree partly with this but somehow I don’t. We always blame ”the other ones” - most of the time the wags 🙄 - but we never really blame the person itself. Like he’s a grown-up man with a career and enough money to buy him whatever he wants. He doesn’t need them - if they are really that bad and encouraging him to do tit. They can’t FORCE him to do anything. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wags don’t force footballers to live with them, foorballers CHOOSE the gf’s/wife’s. Just like Ben chooses whom he hangs out with & and what he does and doesn’t. He’s not some innocent little boy who needs saving from his evil friends. 😅 he enjoys this lifestyle just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 10
I agree partly with this but somehow I don’t. We always blame ”the other ones” - most of the time the wags 🙄 - but we never really blame the person itself. Like he’s a grown-up man with a career and enough money to buy him whatever he wants. He doesn’t need them - if they are really that bad and encouraging him to do tit. They can’t FORCE him to do anything. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wags don’t force footballers to live with them, foorballers CHOOSE the gf’s/wife’s. Just like Ben chooses whom he hangs out with & and what he does and doesn’t. He’s not some innocent little boy who needs saving from his evil friends. 😅 he enjoys this lifestyle just like the rest of them.
He 100% just enjoys the lifestyle and does it because it suits him. I think they all encourage each other tbh

Reactions: 11
Exactly there his childhood friends they enjoy going on holiday together and enjoys partying with friends it’s his private life and can choose what he does away from football etc hes just a normal guy like everyone else just he’s in public eye cos of his job

Reactions: 6
He's 25, he's an adult and responsible enough to choose who he keeps around him and what he does. Nobody is going to force him to do anything, he does it because he wants to. I don't like his friends that much because of their behavior (from what we see) but I also think it's not fair to just blame them when I'm sure he chooses to do what he does, he is not a child. Tbh I think he's in a constant attempt to look/act "cool" when in fact he's looking/acting like an idiot 🥴🥴🥴🥴

And ofc his mates will take advantage of the lifestyle he provides them!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tbh I think he's in a constant attempt to look/act "cool" when in fact he's looking/acting like an idiot 🥴🥴🥴🥴
This! I’m still having flashbacks from the video on the yacht in Miami with his stupid ✌🏻sign. He think he’s sooo cool but in reality he just looks stupid and like a try-hard 😅

This! I’m still having flashbacks from the video on the yacht in Miami with his stupid ✌🏻sign. He think he’s sooo cool but in reality he just looks stupid and like a try-hard 😅
The man is so cringe that he literally has this tattoo. But in his head he's cOoL 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20220609-131007.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.