Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyndyLou

VIP Member
I would LOVE to see him dating a football player or some athlete 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
It would be refreshing for him to date someone that has a talent and career. Who isn’t pumped full of plastic and dresses and acts like a slut/clout chaser. As you said this sadly rules out this match 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

eatpasta

Is he not embarrassed… I don’t wanna be mean about the girls but why would he want articles with these types? He could pull so many normal pretty girls. Idk maybe he wants more attention and any publicity is stilll publicity

Soph101xx

Chatty Member

I know this isn’t chilly but what is it with Chelsea players and new haircuts now what is this😂

• Haha
  • Sick

livy444

VIP Member
He's 25, he's an adult and responsible enough to choose who he keeps around him and what he does. Nobody is going to force him to do anything, he does it because he wants to. I don't like his friends that much because of their behavior (from what we see) but I also think it's not fair to just blame them when I'm sure he chooses to do what he does, he is not a child. Tbh I think he's in a constant attempt to look/act "cool" when in fact he's looking/acting like an idiot 🥴🥴🥴🥴

And ofc his mates will take advantage of the lifestyle he provides them!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
One girl from yesterday posted a photo where you can spot Ben in the background - same moment we saw yesterday.
Hand is dangerously low here but still decent - proud of you Benjamin! 🤡😅
63D91D2D-178B-4D08-87D3-BFD2ED0088C4.jpeg

Is he ever alone or are his boys even around in the bedroom? 🙊

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
I’ve noticed he’s unfollowed 2 of the LA girls 😂 I think that must be a record I’m sure he followed them for at least a few days

• Haha

LyndyLou

VIP Member
Ben is back on the pitch, Yay 🙌🏼 Looks like we’ll see the Chilly big willy bouncy round the pitch next season 🍆

Ben is in LA with the clout chasers dicking around 🤦🏻‍♀️ We can’t keep up with the Chillywhore and who he’s shagging & following next 🙄
He’s looking sunburnt and sweaty so that give us the ick but it’ll be temporary and we’d all still say yes given half the chance 😂

Anyway, a couple of classic photos to start us off…

CBC823D9-C2F4-427F-B26C-DCAABA84D062.jpeg
B4539F6A-8F06-4463-8FBD-2CBD9C2DAA01.jpeg
C5F4103F-8F5E-458E-BAC3-154F51222A0B.jpeg

Reactions: 8

livy444

VIP Member
Is he not embarrassed… I don’t wanna be mean about the girls but why would he want articles with these types? He could pull so many normal pretty girls. Idk maybe he wants more attention and any publicity is stilll publicity
Plot twist he's the clout chaser 😭😭😭😭😭💀

• Haha

izzy93

954BF822-EDFE-456D-8D4F-49F45443DE29.jpeg

At what point does he tan 😂 or is he just red forever 😂 he’s been in the sun for weeks now

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
The cringiest group of boys🚩😂 they are the perfect example to the lad culture. Thank god we will see him play football this season, so more of his football and less of his nonsense (hopefully)
More football, less nonsense?

Ben:

• Haha
Reactions: 7