Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been binging Below Deck and just finished Season 6...that was a good season! Lots of drama.

Reactions: 4
My partner and I have watched nothing else for weeks🤣 we signed up to that hey tv thing so we could watch even more🤣

Reactions: 1
Just finished season 7 don't know how I feel about Kate not being in season 8. I know you either love her or dislike her but I thought she was hilarious couldn't stop laughing when she did the "rocket" towel art 🤣😆

Reactions: 4
The way she talks about attending therapy makes you think it's so she can deal with d.v
Which again just shows shes devious and misleads people

Edit : sorry wrong thread 🙈

Woohooo so glad there's a Below Deck thread!

I'm a bit late to the party but my partner and I are obsessed with this - on Season 7 already (we started about three weeks ago).

LOVE Kate and I'm a fully signed up member of the Ben fan club. My bf thinks he's awesome too.

I also really liked Josiah in S6 - he was quiet but hilarious with his one liners!!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched all the episodes available in season 8 and it does get better although it feels different. I think it’s on hold now because of Covid.

Just watched the preview for season 1 of below deck Mediterranean and am going to start that next, it looks really good and Ben is in it, yay!

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched all the episodes available in season 8 and it does get better although it feels different. I think it’s on hold now because of Covid.

Just watched the preview for season 1 of below deck Mediterranean and am going to start that next, it looks really good and Ben is in it, yay!
Oh I didn't know that - looking forward to seeing Ben again :love:

Reactions: 1
Kate and her resting witch face made below deck. Her pout (can't be natural reminds me of Taylor from RHOBH) is iconic!

Reactions: 10

I started watching the wrong way round!!! Watched below deck med, then the yachting one now the original!!
Ben is still my fave, love his laugh!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.