Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching the wrong way round!!! Watched below deck med, then the yachting one now the original!!
Ben is still my fave, love his laugh!!!
The first time I saw him I thought I was going to hate him but he quickly became my fave!

Reactions: 2
Wonder why there was no reunion show after season 4? Oh well, season 5 I go, no Ben :(

Iv started again rewatching from the start!! It’s getting me through being off work! Back on season 3 now. I do love Ben, Kate and Eddie

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I fancy Eddie. He pissed me off when he got with Roxy but now he’s back on new series, I just love him again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but I fancy Eddie. He pissed me off when he got with Roxy but now he’s back on new series, I just love him again 😂
I feel the same, I know he messed up with the Rocky situation but damn I find him so attractive.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.